• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Walmart

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Burn him at the stake in the Walmart parking lot and sell tickets and make it a pay-per-view event. All proceeds go to the victims families. Among the dead two children, age 2 and age 9.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Some witnesses reporting multiple shooters, but officials claim they have the lone shooter.
Will be interesting, similar to the Vegas shooting, watching details unfold.

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Now they're reporting one of the victims in Ohio is the shooter's younger sister...like mentioned before will be interesting to see how it unfolds. But you know damn good and well that the media won't (and ain't about to) report that this was a family tragedy gone too far if that was the case...

Of course, the left is attacking Trump's responses to the incidents and his actions (or lack of action depending on which news report) and blaming the El Paso shootier's anti-Hispanic views on Trump and the debate over immigration and the border wall...

My take is there is always more to the story and ALL the facts are never reported by the media. A media that continually caters to the powers bent on controlling the dissemination of information in an effort to fracture and divide the populace.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So what’s your take on all these shootings? Honest question.

That's the million dollar question, and I wish I had the answer. I wish SOMEONE had the answer.

I think TV and video games have become more violent, making today's youth numb to death. I'm certain that is a contributing factor, but I'm also certain that there's more.
I presume that lack of family bonding is an issue.
I also think that we're reaping what we've sown by removing God from our schools and other public places, and our lives.

Blaming one person that resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave is nothing more than political theatre. In fact aren’t mass shootings down vs the previous President?

Last edited:

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I had no idea that Ohio and Texas where both "gun free zones" . because these democratic mass shooters only target "Gun Free Zones" Right? Things like this would not happen if there were good guys with guns everywhere!! I think All Walmart's should sell guns now that this has happened at their front door. The stores would be much safer to shop in. I am sure we will learn that there were good people on both sides of this stories in the end.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
When the president laughs off Or says "only in the panhandle" to shooting immigrants, I would have to say he is definitely part of the problem. He certainly didn't pull the trigger on anyone, but when someone at a rally suggests shooting immigrants & he & the supporters there think of it as a joke, that's sick. If you don't stand against that kind of speech, you're in effect standing with them, especially when you are the President of the United States.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
When the president laughs off Or says "only in the panhandle" to shooting immigrants, I would have to say he is definitely part of the problem. He certainly didn't pull the trigger on anyone, but when someone at a rally suggests shooting immigrants & he & the supporters there think of it as a joke, that's sick. If you don't stand against that kind of speech, you're in effect standing with them, especially when you are the President of the United States.

I'm not aware of what you are referring to?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
A copy & paste of a reply in another forum that I mostly agree with....

Gun show background check loophole? No such thing. It is a made up thing.

If you are a FFL dealer, every transaction must be done with FFL paperwork & background check.

There isn't a requirement to complete the FFL paperwork for a private sale.

By labeling it a Gun Show Loophole, they hope to ban the private sale or transfer of firearms. They just need a code name to villainize it with.

Until they ratify the 2nd amendment as an individual right I take every suggestion for restrictions as a step in the direction of registration and ultimately confiscation.

Those that will take your firearms are those who our founding fathers feared and why the second amendment is there in the first place. It was not meant to protect your right to hunt or target shoot. It's real intent was to insure you had the means of protecting yourself from an oppressive government.

How do you eat an elephant. One bite at a time. Many of the laws are more bites at our freedom that solutions to a problem.

Most of these laws are proposed as a result of an incident that the supporters can capitalize on, using the momentum of pain and suffering and knee jerk reaction to mask the real intent of the law.

The real criminals are the politicians just waiting for another shooting to promote their agenda when they should be looking for actual solutions before the whack job does their <acronym title="Google Page Ranking">PR</acronym> work.

These banners deliberately won't support things that will actually reduce crime because in doing so they eliminate the source of hysteria that supports their agenda.

There are lots of solutions that I would support. Requirements for re-occurring background checks, requirements for licensing, requirements for proper education.

But I require some things first.

Swift and effective enforcement of the laws we have. Capital punishment in all 50 states for 1st degree murder. Classification of mass shootings as a terrorist attack with federal prosecution and a death sentence. Increased prison time with no chance of plea bargain or parole if a gun was involved in the crime.

Then there is one last requirement for my full support. Ratification that the 2nd Amendment is an individual right and that if a citizen of this country meets the basic legal requirements for ownership that that right shall not be infringed by any other law including limits on capacity, type, or quantity.

If these politicians would do this they would have overwhelming support from the public and we would be on the fast track to a solution for crime and violence.

Sadly, they really don't feel we, the public, should have guns and won't do anything to promote a safer society for the sake of their agenda.

Why? Because the other things they want to do are an even more oppressive obliteration of our freedoms.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Blaming one person that resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave is nothing more than political theatre. In fact aren’t mass shootings down vs the previous President?

You are right Mafesto in cases where 2 or more people have been shoot at one settings the number certainly don't lie

2/07/08 thru 12/2/15 - 33 mass shooting in 8 years under the black Muslim President

Vs.

2/20/16 thru 8/5019 - 37 Mass shootings in 3 years under "Making America Great again" President

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
I'm not aware of what you are referring to?
At a rally a few months ago, Trump after going on about the "invasion" was bemoaning that there's nothing you can do about these thousands of people crossing the southern border. Someone at the rally shouted out "Shoot Them" and he said "Only in the panhandle," and laughed it off.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Ok - So I've posted this before in other threads, but with the rhetoric that leads many to think this kind of thing might be ok, I'm posting it here again:

I still have dozens of free promo codes available for this timely audiobook, and after yet another hate filled shooting targeting immigrants to the US, I want everyone I can to listen to or read this book. I'm passionate about the plight of refugees & see them as what could be the solution to many of the worlds (and America's) problems, rather than the other way around. That's why I chose to narrate this book. If you know ANYONE who would be willing to listen to it & try to make a difference, I'm ready to give away as many copies of the audiobook as I'm allowed.

Here's AudioFile's recent review of my performance:
"Benjamin Fife narrates the true story of refugees from all corners of the world who have found themselves in Denver, Colorado. Because the characters of this audiobook come from countries that are disparate and have unique accents, Fife makes the smart choice to temper his delivery of the exposition. He reads it plainly, slowly, and clearly so that when he cuts to a Bhutanese or Congolese accent, the change is stark and noticeable. His delivery of the narrative also works well because many of the events he must describe are harsh. He lets the voices of the characters do the talking, making the stories so much more powerful. A.R.F. © AudioFile 2019, Portland, Maine [Published: JULY 2019]"
One of my very favorites that I've done is Tempest-Tost: The Refugee Experience Through One Community's Prism by Rober Dodge. With the continuing world refugee crisis and the current tenor of political discourse and intolerance in the US, this book should be required listening/reading for anyone living in America today. I auditioned for it because its a subject I'm incredibly passionate about & I feel needs to be considered by each of us. I feel that the refugee crisis & the refugees themselves could be an enormous part of the solution to our nation and the worlds problems, but what will be required is sacrifice on everyone's part & acceptance of people who are different than ourselves."

If anyone would like a copy of Tempest-Tost , please PM me with your email address and if you need a US or UK code. No review required for a copy at this point. I just want to get the message out there.
www.bennyfifeaudio.com

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I get a kick out of you lefties blaming our great President Trump for the recent shootings.

Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, San Bernardino, Orlando and 27 other mass shootings happened while obama was in office, yet we were rational enough to not blame him.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
You are right Mafesto in cases where 2 or more people have been shoot at one settings the number certainly don't lie

2/07/08 thru 12/2/15 - 33 mass shooting in 8 years under the black Muslim President

Vs.

2/20/16 thru 8/5019 - 37 Mass shootings in 3 years under "Making America Great again" President

Nice twist you chose for the numbers... 2 people is not a "mass shooting" unless your purpose is to taint the facts. Go ahead and post up the total number of dead in the "mass shootings" and obama looks a LOT worse. About what we expect from you though....

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
As time has past the trend does indeed indicate that it will continue to get worse. On this I think we agree.

The question at hand is how can we alter this trend without pissing on the tradition of liberty that our forefathers died for?

Premium Features