• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Our great President Trump supports bill

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Sweet, another law proposed to limit your liberty over a victimless crime. Thats the kinda problems I want to see gov't spending money and time on. Setting precedent that criticizing the government should be illegal.

All hail lord Emperor trump......

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Sweet, another law proposed to limit your liberty over a victimless crime. Thats the kinda problems I want to see gov't spending money and time on. Setting precedent that criticizing the government should be illegal.

All hail lord Emperor trump......

All kidding aside, I agree.
However, if we are to allow public disrespect like flag burning we also should allow patriotic ass kickings in response as well.
Equal rights goes both ways.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Two sides to any situation....
Like the American Eagle that has both a left & right wings needing both to fly...

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
All kidding aside, I agree.
However, if we are to allow public disrespect like flag burning we also should allow patriotic ass kickings in response as well.
Equal rights goes both ways.

Ah, but this is not an equal right whatsoever.

The monent you threaten or chose to actually escalate something to the point of violence, the person doing that is violating their right to free speach/expression. You may not like what they are doing, you can yell and and scream and throw a fit over it. When you use violence or the threat of violence to prevent or in retaliation to someone exercising their constitutional rights, you are in the wrong. That is un American.

Liberty is not about left or right dem/rep etc etc. Liberty is about personal choice and freedom. Clear and strong protections of personal liberty is one of the most clear goals in the bill of rights.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Ah, but this is not an equal right whatsoever.

The monent you threaten or chose to actually escalate something to the point of violence, the person doing that is violating their right to free speach/expression. You may not like what they are doing, you can yell and and scream and throw a fit over it. When you use violence or the threat of violence to prevent or in retaliation to someone exercising their constitutional rights, you are in the wrong. That is un American.

Liberty is not about left or right dem/rep etc etc. Liberty is about personal choice and freedom. Clear and strong protections of personal liberty is one of the most clear goals in the bill of rights.

True, but when driven to physical reaction due to others stupidity, ignorance, rudeness etc it is actually their fault...so there you go.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
True, but when driven to physical reaction due to others stupidity, ignorance, rudeness etc it is actually their fault...so there you go.

In practice, you will find yourself in jail using this line of thought... Pretty sure you are required to keep the physical violence in check on your own. Your decision to be violent can not be blamed on others. Anger because they are stupid is different, legal to be angry, illegal to be violent.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
In practice, you will find yourself in jail using this line of thought... Pretty sure you are required to keep the physical violence in check on your own. Your decision to be violent can not be blamed on others. Anger because they are stupid is different, legal to be angry, illegal to be violent.

So.......How can we expect them to learn? And to improve?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Who gives a ****? its not your job to enforce your ideas of right/wrong, or morality onto others, especially not via force.

Liberty....
noun
The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

The power or scope to act as one pleases.

Authoratarian

adjective
Favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom.

Any other questions?

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Let's just say if some azz monkey burns a flag around this area, their diet is going to be liquids for the foreseeable future.

No different than someone harassing your wife or kids. They deserve better than someone who does nothing more than "threatens to report it"

The lefties have restrained law enforcement to the point that sometimes taking matters into your own hands is the only way justice prevails.

You are free to disagree and even despise that notion, but you bleeding hearts have left the good folks no choice.

Last edited:

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Let's just say if some azz monkey burns a flag around this area, their diet is going to be liquids for the foreseeable future.

No different than someone harassing your wife or kids. They deserve better than someone who does nothing more than "threatens to report it"

The lefties have restrained law enforcement to the point that sometimes taking matters into your own hands is the only way justice prevails.

You are free to disagree and even despise that notion, but you bleeding hearts have left the good folks no choice.

Good folks = the ones that assault someone for exercising their first amendment rights.

Got it.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
This conversation has been very insightful into how you view personal liberty Mafesto... This self appointed moral high ground is an interesting stance.

If a person burning their own personal property is enough to spark violence from you. I will never see eye to eye with you. Your worship the state so much so that you would violently respond to these victim less actions with violence says a lot about you, and not in a good way. You find it acceptable to use violent force against gov't dissent.... Better make more laws about it. One thing leads to another and you live in Britain 2.0 where you can now be jailed for posts on social media.

There are 2 instances I find where physical violence is warranted. Protecting your personal liberty and property, or protecting someone elses liberty/property as they are unable to do so themselves. Not when you get upset, or your feelings get hurt.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
ÖThat's quite the diatribe.
"A" for all of the effort you put into that.

You have a point, and in many scenarios I would call your stance correct.
But as we regularly see people on the evening news desecrating our flag in despicable ways I have no issues with someone willing to right that wrong.

Out of curiosity, I would like to ask fellow members if they agree with my stance on that or disagree.
I'm open minded enough to listen to others.
Let's hear it.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Out of curiosity, I would like to ask fellow members if they agree with my stance on that or disagree.
I'm open minded enough to listen to others.
Let's hear it.

You haven't had enough negative responses yet?

The flag is a symbol. It is a symbol of a once great country that is clearly losing its way. I understand what it is supposed to represent but really, anymore I am not sure it instills a lot of pride in me. Even though I have a son in the Marine Corps currently deployed, I doubt even he would agree with your stance on getting violent with stupid flag burners. Just see protesters like that for who they are. In almost every case they are self destructive to the point that your giving them a beat down would be a frivolous gesture that changed nothing.

I have to agree that the standard for resorting to physical violence should be threat to life and limb, yours or anothers as mentioned earlier. Assaults on your pride should be handled differently...

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018

So you want to beat them like the dog that just shat on the floor? I understand that type of urge buddy but have some self control! When you start getting suggestions from ME about self control, you might be getting just a little outside the box...LOL

Liberalism is a disease, learn and improve is a pipe dream for most of them.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
When you start getting suggestions from ME about self control, you might be getting just a little outside the box...LOL

Liberalism is a disease, learn and improve is a pipe dream for most of them.

I like that! That's funny

Premium Features