• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When is this Forum upgrade coming?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks for the update Christopher.
I just wanted to vent a little frustration.
Sorry about that.
I can't begin to tell you how much I wish I had NEVER opened my mouth about this project and just kept plugging away in private till it was a done deal.

i GROSSLY under guessed the final complexity of it.

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Then we lose Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.
Probably the busiest days of the week....

Legends ZX2 SR

No offense , but who cares. Shut it down for a week and get it done for F sake. Has the world really come to this that as users we can't deal without logging on here for a week........ seriously??? Seems like a small price to pay to get a site that actually works better.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
No offense , but who cares. Shut it down for a week and get it done for F sake. Has the world really come to this that as users we can't deal without logging on here for a week........ seriously??? Seems like a small price to pay to get a site that actually works better.
I usually get requests for riding or riding reports, condition reports on those days.

I figured, that i am not the only one.......
if it can be done without disrupting prime days, why not?

If it can't, then that's the way it is....

Just offering options to reduce the impact on members that rely on information from this site so, they can make an educated decision on riding time and location.

Legends ZX2 SR

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
I would be good with 2 or 3 weeks if it means I would not have to go through a third party site to be able to post pictures. There is alot of times I would like to share valuable info through pictures but don't because I don't want to take the time to load them to photobucket or similar sites first just so I can share them.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
I can't begin to tell you how much I wish I had NEVER opened my mouth about this project and just kept plugging away in private till it was a done deal.
i GROSSLY under guessed the final complexity of it.

crying-GIF.gif

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I would be good with 2 or 3 weeks if it means I would not have to go through a third party site to be able to post pictures. There is alot of times I would like to share valuable info through pictures but don't because I don't want to take the time to load them to photobucket or similar sites first just so I can share them.

All of our Media related issues WILL VANISH the moment we roll over.
That at the very least will become a NON ISSUE on the new forum

Premium Features