• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ProLine Trailer (nhtrailers)

J
Mar 12, 2019
https://nhtrailers.com/snowmobile-trailers/7-5-wide-snowmobile-trailer/

The above website advertises that they have a 7.5 foot inline trailer for snowmobiles. The trailers are advertised with the wheel well half inside the trailer and half outside the trailer. The interior width is advertised as 90" and I am snow checking a couple of Polaris PRO-RMK 850cc 163" sleds. I believe the new snowmobiles have a variable width ski stance of 36" or 38" and I believe we will be running ours at the 36" option for keeping a better edge. The 36" option is from center of spindle to center of spindle so I am guessing about 3" on the outside of that for each side totaling the width to 42". With that said I have questions...

1) Exactly how wide is the axys front end with the ski's set to 36" wide? and 38" wide?

2) Does anyone have experience with the 7.5' wide inline trailer by Proline (nhtrailers) and is the interior really 90"

3) Proline (nhtrailers) does not advertise that two snowmobiles will fit side by side in this trailer but would two of the Polaris PRO-RMK 850cc 163" with the 36" or 38" front ends fit side by side?

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
I have a R&R 7.5' wide trailer. It has the whellwells half inside, half outside.

In the wheel well areas, two 36" Polaris front ends will not clear each other. If you drive in hard and jam the second one in, it will kind of sort of fit by putting the one ski up on the second sled's spindle.

In the regular wall areas, two 36" Polaris front ends clear each other comfortably. It's a bit of a squeeze trying to walk between them at the handlebars though, so I prefer putting one facing forward beside one facing backward.

J
Mar 12, 2019
Do you like your 7.5’ wide trailer or do you wish you would have gotten a bigger one?

Also, how long is your trailer? What size track is your Axys? How many can you fit in your trailer. Very interested. Thank you for your help.

J
Mar 12, 2019
I have a R&R 7.5' wide trailer. It has the whellwells half inside, half outside.

In the wheel well areas, two 36" Polaris front ends will not clear each other. If you drive in hard and jam the second one in, it will kind of sort of fit by putting the one ski up on the second sled's spindle.

In the regular wall areas, two 36" Polaris front ends clear each other comfortably. It's a bit of a squeeze trying to walk between them at the handlebars though, so I prefer putting one facing forward beside one facing backward.

Do you like your 7.5’ wide trailer or do you wish you would have gotten a bigger one?

Also, how long is your trailer? What size track is your Axys? How many can you fit in your trailer. Very interested. Thank you for your help.

Premium Features