• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 Timbersleds are a RIOT!!!!

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Got some time on the new 2020 Timbersled kits this morning. I gotta say WOW!!! They are not hyping up the 2020 changes to the ARO chassis enough. Less rolling resistance. Quicker to spool up. Feels lighter (less drag).

Now the RIOT.....the only reason I went was to check out the RIOT because my initial impression that it was a kit for flat landers and meadow riders that would be fun and cute. I did not think it was a mountain kit. IT IS a mountain kit. It climbs great, is light, playful, and amazing!!

Attachments

• riot.jpg
    riot.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 140
M

MountainRider05

Nov 29, 2007
Kennewick,WA
So the the lockout on the rear shock really works? Controllable in the tight steep tree hills? Beens so back and forth Aro 3 sounds appealing but the playfulness sounds fun as long as able to be controlled..

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Yes it can be controlled. We had all the 2020 kits there as well as an older Mountain Horse. The riot is the most versatile. The Aro 3 will be the best kit in deep powder. Unreal traction. If you want playful, easy to change riding habits, the RIOT is the kit. The kit I am using for reference would be RIOT LE.

M

MountainRider05

Nov 29, 2007
Kennewick,WA
Yes it can be controlled. We had all the 2020 kits there as well as an older Mountain Horse. The riot is the most versatile. The Aro 3 will be the best kit in deep powder. Unreal traction. If you want playful, easy to change riding habits, the RIOT is the kit. The kit I am using for reference would be RIOT LE.

Thanks for ur input.. so i watched the videos on Instagram of u guys and they mentioned the riot gets on top of the snow well? So would u say in deep snow it will still perform as well as a aro 120? As for the 3in is more of a point and shoot kit since the 3in lugs are all the way on outter edge? Heard it will possibly hold a steeper line better with the solid lug all the way out. Sorry for all the questions.. what Kit would u buy?

Premium Features