• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Doo Dealer in the Twin Cities area?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
For the first time in my life I'm in need of a Doo dealer. I live and work on the north side of the Twin Cites (Blaine, Rogers areas). Anyone have any good or bad experiences with any of the Ski-Doo dealers in the area?

I'm looking at new sled to Snowcheck and was going to check with Caswell in Mora, Power Lodge in Ramsey and Olson's in North Branch.

Are there any others I should be looking at?

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
I try to deal with brothers motor sports here in brainerd as much as possible they where great when I need warranty work on my doo and Yamaha. If they still had Polaris I would definitely buy my new poos from them. I've dealt with power lodge in omania and in brainerd for warranty work on my Polaris but it seems like there business strategy has changed and I try not to go in there unless I have to. Wish brothers was still a poo dealer. Not sure how far you are from cannon power sports but I'd give them a shot. Seems like the smaller dealers are a little more willing to work with you.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Steve, that's a great point. I forgot Michelle was at Cannon now (don't tell her I forgot. LOL). I'm only about 75 mins from there. I'll check with her as well. It's just close enough to work for my local dealer.

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
It's not the north metro, but Danners Sales is great. I drive past two other doo dealers to do business with them. One of the few small family run shops left.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
I heard that mies will be selling BRP. I am snow checking mine at brothers this year

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I heard that mies will be selling BRP. I am snow checking mine at brothers this year

It's funny you mention that as I was looking at the online inventory this morning and they had a couple of 2019 Doo's listed which seemed odd. It will be interesting to see how they price them.

I'm going to make a few stops next week to talk with a couple dealers around and talk some pricing. Going to hold off on any order till after the Demo ride on the 31st.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
It's funny you mention that as I was looking at the online inventory this morning and they had a couple of 2019 Doo's listed which seemed odd. It will be interesting to see how they price them.

I'm going to make a few stops next week to talk with a couple dealers around and talk some pricing. Going to hold off on any order till after the Demo ride on the 31st.

they had john deere yanked from them

Premium Features