• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Place to plan trips out west

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
I know this is supposed to be a place to see/share MN snow conditions, but like so many from MN I am riding out west now. Would be nice to have a place/site to post up trips planned and get people together who need others to ride with. Most of the people I rode with here have given it up or don't go west. If there is a spot on SW for this subject or somewhere else, please advise. Thnaks

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
Not sure if you are on Facebook but there is a group called Midwest Mountain riders that gets people connected. Otherwise I've seen some connections here on the Minnesota section.

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
I can create us a sticky thread at the top of the MN section for this if you’d like. Then we can just post in there for upcoming trips if anyone has room or is looking to go.

Would that work?

That'd be cool. Hope to use it myself. I have lots of time in winter but my riding partners have a heck of a time getting plans and time off

Premium Features