• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goretex Mutant Mitts TRIGGER Gloves X LRG

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
$25 delivered USA​

2 PAIRS $ 46 delivered USA

Made in USA.

New with Tags ... USMC Marine Military Outdoor Research Goretex Mutant Mitts Gloves X LRG

Retail for $150

WATERPROOF TRIGGER FINGER MITTENS

Mutants Mitts combine the warmth of a mitten with the dexterity of a free index "trigger" finger and thumb. Durable and waterproof the shell protects against inclement weather and stands up to abrasion. The synthetic palm offers excellent grip in cold, wet conditions and don"t absorb water.

The thick fleece REMOVABLE liners remain warm over extended use and can easily be removed for drying. Long gauntlets keep snow and weather out of the glove opening.

Top Quality Professional hand warmth & protection for all your adventures and excursions!

OR Style #71809 MUTANT MITT, MILITARY

Size: Extra Large

330 Cordura Fabric Shell. Full Seam Taped Gore-Tex Inserts.

Manufactured by OUTDOOR RESEARCH, Seattle, WA.

Mutants combine the warmth of a mitt with the dexterity of a free index finger. The durable, waterproof shell protects against inclement weather and stands up to abrasion. The synthetic palm offers excellent grip in cold, wet conditions and will not absorb water. The thick fleece liners remain warm over extended use and can easily be removed for drying. Long gauntlets keep snow and weather out of the glove opening.

INTENDED USAGE:
- Cold and wet winter conditions where tactility is key
SHELL:
- Waterproof/breathable 330 Denier Cordura Gore-Tex fabric shell
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert keeps hands and insulation dry
PALM:
- AlpenGrip palm provides excellent grip
FEATURES:
- 3-finger, trigger-finger design increases dexterity and warmth
- Boxed construction and curved shape provide insulation and dexterity
- Seam guard protects thumb seam
- 1" wide hook/loop Cinch-Straps with shear tabs at wrist and gauntlet
- Extra long gauntlet for additional protection
- Removable Cord attaches mitt to wrist
REMOVABLE LINER:
- Moon lite Pile fleece with one layer on the palm and two over the back of the hand for compression-resistant warmth
- Pull loop for easy on/off

Avg. weight: 14.2 oz./403 g (mfg. stated size L, per pair w/ liner)

Avg. weight: 15.9 oz for XL

Here is the ORIGINAL posting dated August 2012

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314892

OR_MITTENS_MUTANT_zpsae0db6dc.jpg

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I got a pair of these. They are great for the price. I plan on using them for when plowing on the quad. Fast shipping great price.

I use mine for shoveling the driveway..and throwing wood down the wood shoot...its saves on using my good sledding gloves or mitts..

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
shipped?? how~ I haven't got any of your info to pay ya yet??

Well dog gone it ... You're not Tim from TNT? You're 801 from ID ?

When payment is made item is immediately shipped (same day or first day post office available) to the address provided with payment

Paypal email address is winningbuy@gmail.com BUT prefer to request money to buyer so no mix up on sending the money.

Last edited:
Premium Features