• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

yamaha + arctic cat = 2 fat chicks got married

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
maybe for a wedding present we should all chip in and get them a membership to weight watchers!

why does it always have to be two fat ugly chicks getting married? like i always ask my wife "where are all the hot lesbians?"

Last edited:

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I've always said there's two kinds of lesbians, you got your tv/movie lesbians and then you got your real life lesbians. two very different ends of the spectrum

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i think the only hope Yamaha and Cat have is Ex-lax.....and alot of it...like halloween bags full.....

who said large corporations couldn't be utterly so stupid...

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
fat chicks are supposed to be more fun to ride, atleast that's what I've heard.

you know what they say, once you go fat you never go back

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
you know you can always trust a fat chick and know she'll be in it for the long haul. ya the skinny chick will look better to show off for your buddys and may be easier to ride, but u know you can never fully trust them to come back home.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
^^^ Yup.....pick your poison: Powderlites, MPI, Impulse, Boondocker, MCXpress.:face-icon-small-win

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
you know you can always trust a fat chick and know she'll be in it for the long haul. ya the skinny chick will look better to show off for your buddys and may be easier to ride, but u know you can never fully trust them to come back home.

I've heard bad things about the ones in Bremerton, WA. LOL

Premium Features