• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ok, since none of the other guys have the guts to post this here BUT ...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

shawn2820

Dec 26, 2009
Arthur Nebraska
All i gotta say on this is that it does happen. Maybe not on this forum but meeting someone off the internet that does like the same things as you. Met my married my wife 3 years ago, couple of kids and etc. etc., and we met off the internet. So it does happen. Just keep trying, i was in your shoes and felt the same way before we met. It will happen.

K

kiki

Nov 27, 2007
Lake Stevens, wa
How many PM's do you think Kiki has gotten? If she posted something like that in the Mantana (not a type o) section her computer would have probably melted down. Interesting thread. I know of a few girl riders around here, but they exclusively ride with their boyfriends or husbands. Except this one girl...oh boy. I even told my future wife that I had a little crush on her. Harmless of course. How she doesn't have a hubby or boyfriend is beyond me. I am thinking she is either batsh&^t crazy, swings the other way, or is just plain mean. Oh yeah, she can ride insanely well too. Who sings "Dreamweaver"? Gary Wright?

just for your info I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ONE PM (except from Scott but he lives in Montana, ironic huh), amazing, guess no one in Idaho wants to go riding with me:face-icon-small-sad Too bad their loss a girl that looks like barbie but doesn't act like one, and loves to do alot of things and is totally easy to get along with totally respectful of others, I ride sleds, love to hunt and fish and I clean my own as well, I am an outdoor girl, there ya go I totally just sold myself, this is pretty sad really. :face-icon-small-dis

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
just for your info I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ONE PM (except from Scott but he lives in Montana, ironic huh), amazing, guess no one in Idaho wants to go riding with me:face-icon-small-sad Too bad their loss a girl that looks like barbie but doesn't act like one, and loves to do alot of things and is totally easy to get along with totally respectful of others, I ride sleds, love to hunt and fish and I clean my own as well, I am an outdoor girl, there ya go I totally just sold myself, this is pretty sad really. :face-icon-small-dis

kiki, ur pretty.

you only have 31 visits. you need more traffic to ur profile! oh wait, you're last post should help with that pretty well. lol.

made me look.....

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO

idaho dudes must all be gay or something .... hahaha

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Whelp, I have found so much amuzement on this thread listening to everyone, and here I find myself wishing there was a meet and greet section on here:face-icon-small-dis I myself am single with a brand new polaris rmk 600 on the way and not a soul to ride with, moved to a new area and thinking my new sled might get sold if I don't find someone to ride with. Posted a thread to meet sledchics in my area and had absolutely zero response so maybe this will work:face-icon-small-ton Maybe there are some single guys on here that may not necessarily be looking for a "date" (or might be:face-icon-small-con) but might want to take a chic riding. I don't want anyone too crazy, want someone responsible that isn't going to get me killed:face-icon-small-hap I would say I am not a great rider but I am not bad either, willing to learn (wanna ride like the betties one day), been riding about 4 years now up in the Seattle area, just moved to the Boise area. I am laid back and easy to get along with, no complaining or being a barbie. I hope I don't sound too desperate:faint::faint: but hate to have to give up riding especially since I have been waiting so patiently all summer for my snow checked sled:face-icon-small-sad

Head on over to East Idaho. We'll take ya riding and find ya a riding partner. Dont sell the sled, there are single guys that ride around ya just have to be patient to find you a good one.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
well..move north girl.....I would be happy to take you riding....I cant believe them idaho boys arnt all over you....must be the sheep huh?

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley

Huh. I did work in Boise last summer, and I noticed that the dude/chick ratio was way better there than it is in Mantana. Must be a supply and demand type thing. I still like your chances...

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Nahhhh! Just Mormon. They like their women quiet and submissive, not too fond of one with her own brain and ideas. :boxing:

You are thinking of the FLDS not LDS.
I dare you to give that kind of crap to my wife.
My best man started giving her some crap about getting in the kitchen.
He stepped in just as she gave him a playful swing and about knocked him out. That was 20 years ago and he still won't give her crap about that.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I wish this post was current & you lived closer!! :sad: I'm a single gal who likes to ride! It's hard to know who is a decent guy or who is full of it these days!

I'm sure there are some decent guys in WA ...

IDK, maybe my luck will be better meeting sledder females in CO than it has been in UT.

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Can't believe this thread is still going. As for the dudes in AK...yeah they out number the ladies but the quality is rather poor.

N
Dec 17, 2010
Chico, CA
I just kind of happened to stumble onto this post...

Anywho, I was seeing this one girl for a while that I got to take riding once (I was on an 07 D7 and she was riding my 2000 RMK) and she was picking it up pretty good! Was determined to learn how to carve on the old iron! She turned out to be a bitch though and decided she no longer wanted to talk. Just need to find another one like her!

I'm a week late to going to the girls ride in Central Oregon! Heard the ladies had a great time up there from a friend of mine that made it up there.

Premium Features