• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ok, since none of the other guys have the guts to post this here BUT ...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Welp, its close enough to that time of year again where I make a shameless attempt to meet a snowmobiling female so I don't have to give up my hobbies after getting married.

So anyways ......

:face-icon-small-con

Didn't you say you may transfer to Denver? That's a whole new arena of opportunity!

4funxs

Lifetime Membership
May 1, 2010
UT
No advice for finding the right gal that loves sledding, my wife got me hooked/addicted while we were engaged. Ever since it's been best when riding together. She grew up with a dad that wouldn't take the girls except for occasional cabin trips. She was bitter about it when we got married , she made it clear that if I was going, she was going. When I got a new sled, she got a new sled. So for me it's been keep her equipped better than me and life is good.

One of the things I am most proud of is "WE" have raised a daughter that loves sledding. She and my son started at 8 and 9 on their own sleds and it took a lot of patience, but now our best memories are of the family rides. Now she is married and the son-in-law is reaping the rewards of my patience many years ago. It is awesome to now have adult children that love to take vacation time to come riding. Even as an adult she can have dad's sled anytime, it's all hers for a hug and a smile.

Bottom line is we need more dad's taking daughters to increase the odds for guys like my son. He's on a quest to find a gal that loves sledding before Dog does.:face-icon-small-ton

K

kiki

Nov 27, 2007
Lake Stevens, wa
Whelp, I have found so much amuzement on this thread listening to everyone, and here I find myself wishing there was a meet and greet section on here:face-icon-small-dis I myself am single with a brand new polaris rmk 600 on the way and not a soul to ride with, moved to a new area and thinking my new sled might get sold if I don't find someone to ride with. Posted a thread to meet sledchics in my area and had absolutely zero response so maybe this will work:face-icon-small-ton Maybe there are some single guys on here that may not necessarily be looking for a "date" (or might be:face-icon-small-con) but might want to take a chic riding. I don't want anyone too crazy, want someone responsible that isn't going to get me killed:face-icon-small-hap I would say I am not a great rider but I am not bad either, willing to learn (wanna ride like the betties one day), been riding about 4 years now up in the Seattle area, just moved to the Boise area. I am laid back and easy to get along with, no complaining or being a barbie. I hope I don't sound too desperate:faint::faint: but hate to have to give up riding especially since I have been waiting so patiently all summer for my snow checked sled:face-icon-small-sad

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I hope I don't sound too desperate:faint::faint: but hate to have to give up riding especially since I have been waiting so patiently all summer for my snow checked sled:face-icon-small-sad

Not at all, I bet you get a few PM's ;)

I'd shoot ya one if I lived closer than 8 hours away hahaha :p

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Whelp, I have found so much amuzement on this thread listening to everyone, and here I find myself wishing there was a meet and greet section on here:face-icon-small-dis I myself am single with a brand new polaris rmk 600 on the way and not a soul to ride with, moved to a new area and thinking my new sled might get sold if I don't find someone to ride with. Posted a thread to meet sledchics in my area and had absolutely zero response so maybe this will work:face-icon-small-ton Maybe there are some single guys on here that may not necessarily be looking for a "date" (or might be:face-icon-small-con) but might want to take a chic riding. I don't want anyone too crazy, want someone responsible that isn't going to get me killed:face-icon-small-hap I would say I am not a great rider but I am not bad either, willing to learn (wanna ride like the betties one day), been riding about 4 years now up in the Seattle area, just moved to the Boise area. I am laid back and easy to get along with, no complaining or being a barbie. I hope I don't sound too desperate:faint::faint: but hate to have to give up riding especially since I have been waiting so patiently all summer for my snow checked sled:face-icon-small-sad

I used to live in Bellevue in 99-00. I get back down there to ride almost every year. If I do, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
ill put in my two cents real quick...

im pretty sure its every avid male sledders dream to find a woman that would love snowmobiling or is already an avid snowmobiler herself...

problem is.....

any quality woman that is into snowmobiling most likely has been swept off their feet by a quality man that is into snowmobiling (which im sure theres lots of quality men on here.. i mean... come on... its snowmobiling..)

if you are a single man that is into snowmobiling, and is seeking a single woman that is into snowmobiling, yeah, you could post on here, and look for someone thats into the same, hope you get lucky, or use your true heartedness to do all the work for itself... knowing that if you find someone, whether its a relationship type of person, or a platonic type of person on here, that its now as if you used a dating site.

or you could use your own true heartedness in the real world, and come up with the ultimate date idea to start off with (im sure anyone on here could at least figure), and see if she is into the same as you are into. if she never has experienced it before, and ends up loving it, the excitement is even higher.

or you could use both, and see which one comes first...

as for me.... i have my things im working towards, and accumulating, and have the mentality that if i meet someone thats all around awesome, into riding, or at least ends up tryin it out and loving it, ill meet her somewhere, somehow.

the one girl i found that loved snowmobiling as much as i do was crazy and spoiled. add the two together, and the mix isnt that great. it only lasted 11 months. her loss.

for me.... all i need in life to be happy, is to be successful with a steady job, have enough money for my recreational toys, a house, a truck, and a lady to join my adventures with me, and create a family. at least one boy, one girl. if i have 9 girls, ill keep goin till i have a boy (nightmare).

if i have 9 boys, ill keep goin till i have a girl.... lets just hope i dont get myself that deep into the hole.... damn. that'll be lots of mini mountain mods to build up.

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
Check out my early christmas gift from my Fiance :face-icon-small-hap
uploadfromtaptalk1320543732471.jpg

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO

Don't sell the sled or you will have a mid life crises and wind up with a sled that cost twice as much. lol

Keep trying, it doesn't take long to find people. But you might try posting in the riding area section, or sometimes talk to dealers and they might know a good group you can hook up with until you find more. When no one else can go I just go to the parking lot and wait, always works out, may not be the best rides but its still riding.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Don't sell the sled or you will have a mid life crises and wind up with a sled that cost twice as much. lol

Keep trying, it doesn't take long to find people. But you might try posting in the riding area section, or sometimes talk to dealers and they might know a good group you can hook up with until you find more. When no one else can go I just go to the parking lot and wait, always works out, may not be the best rides but its still riding.

Yeah, make sure you have a thread going in the Idaho section.

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
How many PM's do you think Kiki has gotten? If she posted something like that in the Mantana (not a type o) section her computer would have probably melted down. Interesting thread. I know of a few girl riders around here, but they exclusively ride with their boyfriends or husbands. Except this one girl...oh boy. I even told my future wife that I had a little crush on her. Harmless of course. How she doesn't have a hubby or boyfriend is beyond me. I am thinking she is either batsh&^t crazy, swings the other way, or is just plain mean. Oh yeah, she can ride insanely well too. Who sings "Dreamweaver"? Gary Wright?

Premium Features