• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The 12 Days of SnoWest Contest: $43,500 in FREE PRIZES

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Is there a limit to how many times I can send a 3x5 card in? say I mail in 1000 cards all in seperate envelopes? what if I hand deliver the cards?
Not sure about this, but you MIGHT not qualify as a moderator.

6. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of SnoWest Magazine its families, agents and representatives.

Are you a representative of SnoWest as one of our moderators??

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Let us know when you find out if there is a limit to how many times we can enter. If there isn't any limit, I think I have a little project for the Mrs. :face-icon-small-win

rydningen

Premium Member
May 9, 2009
Northern Norway
Since there is an option for an international subscription I guess it is possible to enter the contest even though im not an US resident?

I would really like to know this for sure before I sign up for the paper version.

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
Okay...so I'm a premium member suscribed to the digital magazine means I'm automatically entered?.....Yes.....No:face-icon-small-con

O

onlyridesrmks

Nov 27, 2007
Southern Colorado
it doesn't seem like we are even though we get the digital subscription. it seems like you actually have to subscribe to snowest or as a premium member select the hardcopy option.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Not sure about this, but you MIGHT not qualify as a moderator.

6. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of SnoWest Magazine its families, agents and representatives.

Are you a representative of SnoWest as one of our moderators??

OH MAN! I shouldn't count. I haven't had a sled in 3 years!! I should get sponsored! I will put all the snowest stickers on it that you want, on my truck too!! Hook a brutha up!!

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
just signed up for my 6 issues! thats one way to register right? hope I win something :face-icon-small-coo

K

ktmer

Oct 14, 2008
Idaho
subscription

not sure what is wrong with your website but it says I have no items in cart.

C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
thats so criminal its 40$ for 6 mags. lol Thats dumb so its 7$ a mag when i can get them for 5$ at the grocery store

Premium Features