• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowcheck prices.. And where

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
Proclimb 800 standard 153" 11,000 otd with 2yr warranty
Proclimb 800 snopro 153" 11,500 otd with 2yr warranty
" " 162" 11,800 otd with 2yr warranty
Montana.

T

ToddRMS

Mar 10, 2011
Rexburg Motorsports Snow Checks!

I am the business manager at Rexburg Motorsports. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about the new chassis from Arctic Cat and the new four stroke turbo! Feel free to call for snowcheck prices. We can't advertise them publicly because they are so low. Just ask for Todd.

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
In tough economic times like these it makes me sick to see people buying from someone hundreds of miles away to save a few hundred dollars, OR LESS.

When you don't have a local dealer anymore you have nobody to blame but yourself.

These are the smae people that beeotch when they have to order a part because the dealer won't keep it in stock.

Consider what you do for a living and if someone at the local dealer may be a potential customer for you before buying from low ball johnny on the internet.

I bet this post gets pulled in short order!!!!

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
not sure why this post would get pulled. But okay. I was asking a simple question to see what other people were getting for prices. I still plan on buying from my local dealer which by the way is two hundred miles away.

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
not sure why this post would get pulled. But okay. I was asking a simple question to see what other people were getting for prices. I still plan on buying from my local dealer which by the way is two hundred miles away.

Snowest likes to delete posts that don't suit their agenda.

Good for you for getting it as local as possible anyhow.

People do some stupid stuff during snowcheck season. Drive 10 hours to get a sled, REALLY!

Buy local and as american as possible.

I

Ihntdux

Nov 27, 2008
Bozeman
TNT I just pm'd ya

I would love to buy my sled locally but the Cat shop that is 6 miles down the road sucks, Ive never had a good experience with them and told them I would never set foot inside there store again over a year ago and I still havent! I travel to west or cooke to get my parts!

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
I try to do all my business as local as possible. First place parts is just over an hour away and I buy from there. My skidoo I have now I drive 160 miles to the closest dealership. Not only do I like to stay local. I would rather stay in state for everything I can.
Just got your pm's thanx

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
Proclimb 800 standard 153" 11,000 otd with 2yr warranty
Proclimb 800 snopro 153" 11,500 otd with 2yr warranty
" " 162" 11,800 otd with 2yr warranty
Montana.

Call Rexburg, talked to Tommy and they can beat those prices pretty easy, unless you live in MT youd still have to pay tax either way so you will have to figure that in too...

S
Oct 7, 2009
Snowest likes to delete posts that don't suit their agenda.

Good for you for getting it as local as possible anyhow.

People do some stupid stuff during snowcheck season. Drive 10 hours to get a sled, REALLY!

Buy local and as american as possible.

Well up here in Canada our dollar is worth more than the US. Greenback and sleds prices are still almost 2 grand more. Being as the "2 year warranty" is really only 1-year warranty plus a 1-year service plan I think the dealers in Idaho, Montana etc.. can expect lots of Canadians to head down there because we're tired of getting ripped off.

C

Comp 670

Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
A good dealership is worth driveing a ways for. We have a dealership that sells Cat,Pol and Yami's exactly ONE block from us but they SUCK. Clueless salespeople,mechanics who know nothing about how a mountain sled should be set up and a parts dept that has only one person who knows anything..

I drive 1 to 2 hrs to get to dealerships who care. Worth every penny.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Well up here in Canada our dollar is worth more than the US. Greenback and sleds prices are still almost 2 grand more. Being as the "2 year warranty" is really only 1-year warranty plus a 1-year service plan I think the dealers in Idaho, Montana etc.. can expect lots of Canadians to head down there because we're tired of getting ripped off.

How you gonna get any warranty work done??

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
I called Rexburg as well and they were 12,034.00 plus doc fees and tax so it was like 12,200.00! The dealer i called in Dillion quoted me 11,800 OTD no fees no tax! And as far as buying from a local dealer id be all for that but i can guarantee they will higher then everybody, dont get me wrong id love to buy from them as they are in my home town but if there not going to willing to work on there prices then i have no choice!

Premium Features