• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Montana Winterfair Shootout!

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
I am not bitchen... just asking....not even my class but it just did not seem fair to that class. That thing had some trick (stock?)stuff and was smokin fast:face-icon-small-sho Will see you there Scott. Trying to get more of the gang to load up and come with me...

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
sheesh I hope so on the BOOST swrev? think the E-TeC or 860 could get ya easily at 8Lbs of boost and those Schell machines will be here along with Captain Kirk & Cunninghams Turbo fleet too. Its gonna be a good show for a test & tune for a Butte crew also...:face-icon-small-hap

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
Don't count me out yet. I'm waiting on parts and planning on being there also. Swrev, 8 pounds? I've never run mine that low. Oh , it's running on all 4 cylinders this year.

Ken....

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
Don't count me out yet. I'm waiting on parts and planning on being there also. Swrev, 8 pounds? I've never run mine that low. Oh , it's running on all 4 cylinders this year.

Ken....

Turn the RX-1 to 30 lbs. You'll only need two cylinders. Going to try 10 this weekend the XP. Don't want to do damage before the races.

COP-OUT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
LEWISTOWN,MONTANA
Race Registration

The race registration will be in the Tan/gray Mirage enclosed trailer right after you get into the Fair ground.Hooked up to a green ford super duty. Don't listen to Spud. I'm not going to be there at 7am.Too darn early for me. We'll start at 8 AM, or I should say my wife will register everyone in. She could use another gal to help her. Plus it's heated.
Pick up registration form and get Tech inspection.After tech inspection go back to trailer and pay for what classes you are running in $20 per sled ;if you run same sled in different classes it's $10 bucks more per class. Numbers will be assigned unless you already have a number on your sled. Tell that to the ladies at the registration trailer. Pay your fees and sign a release and your good to go. Good luck.

If anyone missed it,our club. The Little belt snowmobile club will have a food tent with hot coffee and Cocoa and burgers and hot dogs, chili dogs,chips etc etc and other assorted food items.

W

whitee

Nov 27, 2007
Billings, Cooke City MT
you guys just keep turning the boost up I will bring the Apex up and send ya packin at 8lbs like last year:face-icon-small-sho

Hope I can keep the Ez ride in it, last year got lucky and spit it out after I won the last pass of the day

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
I learned last year that things can go wrong so I'm going to play it by ear on this race. It is popping on all four this year. Oh, Whitee, why do you say you are only running 8# boost when your signature says MCX 310? I've never heard of anyone turning down the boost to go racing.

Ken.....

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
just seeing if yur awake Ken, I know if anyone can give Don a good run it you! we had 4 Turbos last year, I am thinking 8-10 this race:present:

W

whitee

Nov 27, 2007
Billings, Cooke City MT
I learned last year that things can go wrong so I'm going to play it by ear on this race. It is popping on all four this year. Oh, Whitee, why do you say you are only running 8# boost when your signature says MCX 310? I've never heard of anyone turning down the boost to go racing.

Ken.....

Well you have now its all about traction everyone was running big boost and it wasnt needed

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
It's on Whitee... Convince your old man to come also; the T Nytro cannot sit at home. Bring Cord if he's still got the RX-1. Sound like we should have a good size boosted class this year.

If we don't get anymore snow before this weekend, I might be cutting a track and loading it w/ screws. Traction is definitely going to be the winning factor.

Premium Features