• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Riding skills

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Hey guys im trying too learn elite riding skills and am willing to pay too learn it. Iv got $78 going towards this investment for Eliteness, anyone willing to show me some badass moves, PM me

Thanks, Billdozer:D

S

snow_freak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 11, 2009
Wasilla
i do have some elite vidoes on my computer you could watch, well not elite status as in quality of the shot but you could learn some elite tricks, extreme dude

p.s. nice post:beer;

S

snow_freak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 11, 2009
Wasilla
i wander if that snowpro guy seen this post yet, thats some elite status for getting another post started making fun of his post... mmmmm great stuff indeed

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
i wander if that snowpro guy seen this post yet, thats some elite status for getting another post started making fun of his post... mmmmm great stuff indeed
Im not making fun, just was bored and he said hes a humorous guy so figured this would get a chuckle.

That being said, im still looking for video on how to DO BADASS STUFF!! Im going tomarow AM, please send videos or pics quik!

Im looking mainly for tips on carving too the right..

It's the same as going to left, except totaly different... :DYou keep trying and trying and trying, keep falling of and getting hurt and tired.... over and over again, and then you finally come to conclusion that you can just keep carving to left, and nobody cares... ;) It looks as good as carving to the right, and in many cases it looks MUCH better...:D
(I am mostly talking about myself now... but most of the people I know carve to left....)

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
It's the same as going to left, except totaly different... :DYou keep trying and trying and trying, keep falling of and getting hurt and tired.... over and over again, and then you finally come to conclusion that you can just keep carving to left, and nobody cares... ;) It looks as good as carving to the right, and in many cases it looks MUCH better...:D
(I am mostly talking about myself now... but most of the people I know carve to left....)

That pretty much described me too haha

thanks Dash

BTW you goin to sign up and run at Valdez this yr. the trophy class was a blast last yr, i cant wait for this yr!!!

Nick

Premium Features