• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BEST mod for the ol 1M

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
from stock I will say one thing very noticable bolt on would have been my RKT head with high compression domes.

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
what for, i got a set i'll sell ya for 100 shipped :D

Z
Dec 6, 2007
Edmonton
Another for the forward steering post mount Goes well with a higher seat. Absolutely love how the sled handles now. Easier to toss around and more fun than my Crossfire!

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
HighRise Seat - Anything 3+ or higher is a bonus. If you can do it while loosing the ridiculous foam of the stock seat.....better.
Forward Mounted Post - CR Racing +2" CM post, CR Racing 9" risers, Fly CF bars and Ruffian grips with CR's throttle block and bits.
Camo Extreme 16" - I went backwards and put a 150x2.5x16 on my sled......climbs like a freight train but still is nimble enough to be able to turn and carve and whip her around with ease.

There is so many great mods for these sleds but everything after these 3 is just cherry :D :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 790-hol-e-track.JPG
    790-hol-e-track.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,037
Last edited:

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
Move the tach to the right, Dump the speedo and make a home made cowl induction from the left over hole. Block off INTERNAL air intakes on the outside edges by secondary clutch and exhaust can. No more rightside "BOG" + the engine needs the extra air capacity for mods! Just another must do after the steering post! Cheap and effective!

Mike

D
Dec 10, 2008
the best thing I have done so far is the bdx back half kit and two wheel kit you can carve all day long and go through alot more snow.

next is the race can, reeds, clutching air intake and the maverick track.

04 kk

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
the best thing I have done so far is the bdx back half kit and two wheel kit you can carve all day long and go through alot more snow.

next is the race can, reeds, clutching air intake and the maverick track.

04 kk
pick yourself up a powerclaw...you wont regret it

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
It's already a wheelie king as is, But I modified the front rails to basically do the same thing! Now I am trying to correct the situation!

Mike

03F5

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2008
Hampden, ND
Move the tach to the right, Dump the speedo and make a home made cowl induction from the left over hole. Block off INTERNAL air intakes on the outside edges by secondary clutch and exhaust can. No more rightside "BOG" + the engine needs the extra air capacity for mods! Just another must do after the steering post! Cheap and effective!

Mike

Do you have any pics of this? Im very interested in doing this

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
No, But I do have a scaled drawing of the lid and elbow. I can fax if available for you? I will have to do at work. Basically the lid is from TAP plastics $1.00 for the piece of plastic and a 4" elbow from Lowe,s in the drain section. Last a 1" piece of foam covering the lid, Looks factory like Polaris!

Mike

Premium Features