• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo triple pic........who's seen this sled run

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
That sled was built by a guy that that lived in Helena .Mt. His last name was Scott, I'm thinking it was Norm but that might be his dads name. He used to go by the name of Highmark on these forums about 5 or 6 years ago. That sled really ripped.

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
i used to look at those pics on the thunderstruck website bigskyx.com im guess you could find it in a older ts movie?

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Triple?..... Did some one say TRIPLE?:beer;

Tripleniple.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, I rode that sled. It was built by Curt (Highmark) and Norm Scott (Papa Highmark) when they lived in Helena.

I raced a CMX with a UB watercraft triple in it...and a couple other sleds back in 2003 or so. It's an XCR800 with an aerocharger 66 on it. GenII chassis with an Ekholm tunnel.
It was running low boost that day and was making about 250hp. It hauled major arse up hills.
I saw a dyno sheet on it. I'll see if I can dig it up.

I have a couple of vids of that sled too on putfile...but putfile took a crap so I'll have to reload them.

BTW is her zookie as dirty as her feet???? YACK!!!!
resized_2009123234059155_521.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I think it went to Utah?

HooDooRMK taking it for a spin.

edit: not the turbo...just a stock 800 with twins.

My very first run ever on something more than 155hp. LOL

2nd run...I'm racing big triples in a CMX chassis. I'm on far left and got waxed out of the hole.

Cut off....

Still on left...held my line this time.

Last edited:
S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Actually I think the belt flipped over.... I wasnt going to give that info out until he got some good abuse...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, Jaeger tumbed it 7/8ths of the way from the top. HAHAHAH ALL the way to the bottom of the Main Bowl.

As Jacob says..."piss poor driving". hehe

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
LMFAO, I think he claimed the belt broke.:D HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Belt didn't break at all. lol! don't think it was the same after that, it flung it only 100" in the air is all. bout the time it took for the sled to tackle me a couple of times. all that broke after 25-30 rolls and 2 endos was a brake lever & Mtn strap...
u bastage BC, u wern't even there to witness ya puss;)

Y

Yamaha_nisse

Sep 20, 2008
****ING UAE (DUBAI) RESTRICTIONS......

"his website is not accessible in the UAE.

The internet is a powerful medium for communication, sharing and serving our daily learning needs. However, the site you are trying to access contains content that falls in the ‘Prohibited Content Category’, as defined in the Internet Access Management Regulatory Policy of the TRA.

If you believe that the website you are trying to access does not contain any such content please let us know by sending an email to safesurf@du.ae."

So could someone please post a pic or 2 on in the thread?

Thanks Rasmus

Premium Features