• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 King Cat

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
a lot of them out there 5k if it has all the goodies. the sled is more durable then the riders most of the time.:eek:

D
Feb 3, 2008
I had one and my son still does. It was an awesome sled! I loved it. (untill I rode the M1000 that is) The only issue we had with ours (and we both had it) was the secondary clutch needing rebuilt a lot. I had the 16 inch wide 2.5 extreme on it. It would really climb good. Mine had a ton of goodies on it and looked like new when I sold it last year. I sold it right in the middle of the season for 4500 bucks. Simmons skis, boss seat, SLP pipe and silencer, reverse kit, powder coated skid with Mountain machine 9" wheels etc. etc.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
The 06 is AWSOME, it has fox float shocks and a front dump exhaust. I love my king and plan on riding it for more years to come. Untill someone on a newer sled can outride me by what I think is $8000 dollars worth. Then I might buy a different sled. I dont see that happening anytime soon.

Last edited:
D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
I'm with Rixster on this. I ride mine with guys on revs. nytro's, M's and xp's. Have not had any of them show me up yet. I do like the M's but there is not enough difference between mine and theirs to give mine away. Raise the seat and just keep riding!

Premium Features