• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 XP's Here yet?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
just saw a semi load of doos drive by butte this weekend, So i imagine that is this round of sleds, hopefully for you.

Oct 14, 2008
Eureka, Montana
Ya i saw the 154 at Dream Marine, just a teaser!!! If you ever have the chance to do business with them, they are a class act dealership! I highly recommend!

Last edited:
M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
It's big, bad, and beautiful!

Got mine a while ago. She's all done. New suspension, skid, Fox gen-2 shocks. SLP performance, graphics kit. 9" aluminum big wheels, hiperfax, camoplast challenger extreme 2.5 track with the new 2.86 pitch, mod-rods vent kit, and more! It's super trick! It's on display at Jesco in the showroom. I can't hardly sleep at night I'm soo excited!!!:D:D:D

Oct 14, 2008
Eureka, Montana
Sweet, I'll have to stop in take a look at it! Dream Marine says any day now, got some add on's i'm die'n to throw on! MTN-Doo what are you planning on doing for a gas rack? I like the look of the Rail System that Bob at VORTECK in Kalispell makes, have you seen them?

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
No, I havn't seen that one. Last year I used the new XP gas caddy system. It is a super slick set-up. I will probably use it again this year. Fast and very solid. Great set-up. You will know my sled. It's "snow camo"!!!:eek:

A

aadougie

Nov 26, 2007
Bigfork, Montana
I saw your sled yesterday while picking up my plain jane vanilla and blueberry 163"... That sled is too trick for you - you need to trade it straight up for mine!:D Ha! Have you run the Timbersled rear suspension before?

P
Nov 27, 2007
Maple Grove, MN
Mtn-doo

Post a pic of that bad *** snow camo!! Sounds SIKK!!
I'm waiting on my 2009 XP-X 800 Smurf Whip myself dealing is saying shipping in November!! That blows, but i did order this one from MN dealer this year, got a better price then the last three ordered out west!!

Snow dance for the Mountains everyone!!

Cheers!!

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
okay, i'll take some pic's. It is totally sikkk! Got lots of trick stuff on it. Should work pretty well. Yes, the Mountain tamer is one of the best things you can do. The stock skid is heavy and loaded up with a lot of extra junk, and the shocks are way to soft and no rebound.:D:beer;

R
Sep 13, 2008
I picked mine up last Friday in Billings. They have quite a few in and going out the door. This will be my third sled from them and they work very hard to be sure that you are pleased with your purchase. They will go the extra mile.

D

DRAFTINGMAN

Jan 9, 2008
X
Saving the best for last!!

Its probably best!! You would be out there stump jumping ...
Wouldnt you!!!

Just let me know when they get here!!

Draftingman:rolleyes:

Premium Features