• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Show Get Together?

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
I think we should find a place, date and time to have a dinner? I'll likely be out there Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. Does anyone have any ideas or plans?

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
Well this will be new to me.. never been to the show.. will be there on saturday.. unsure on the time.... would be cool to have a little sw get together though... hopefully something will come of it.. i would probably be game..

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
after giving it some thought, im with cc and kev... see you in vegas!!! :p

would anyone be interested in a thursday night get together?

I am trying to arrange for a party at OGIO for friday night. Everyone would be invited, but im still working on getting the go-ahead for it...

G

girlpowder

would anyone be interested in a thursday night get together?

I am trying to arrange for a party at OGIO for friday night. Everyone would be invited, but im still working on getting the go-ahead for it...

Hey Phatty, I heard you throw down some sweet moves on the dance floor.
CG posted on the LR " And Phatty? Where'd he learn those moves?":rolleyes:

I hope she got some pics. Sounds like it was a great time.:D

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
SS,

Me and a few buddies will be at the snow show on Saturday, we can all go eat at Carvers (behind the holiday Inn near the auto mall) or Ruby River always has a great steak. Im game to eat anywhere the tap beer is cold.

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Kev - I think CC will be lookin at "female" strippers! Not the Chip N Dale thing you told me you like! ;)

Sounds like Saturday night will be the get together night? Somehow we always talk about these dinners and then they fizzle. I'm game wherever!

Premium Features