• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Ladies, Who and Where?????

G

girlpowder

I'm so stoked to ride and have been in previous years. I'm a member of www.ladiesride.com and was just wondering why I only see Colorado4fun and me on ladiesride and Snowest representing Utah? There has to be more of us (ladies) out there than I am seeing. I really feel that ladies can and need to represent ourselves as part of the snowmobile scene. I would personally love to ride with some lady peeps that can rip on a sled. I know you're out there, so introduce yourself by telling who you are, what you ride and where you ride.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
GP.....These boys keep their wifes hidden because they don't want the wifes to know that 2 ladies outride them :eek:;)

Actually I have ridden with some of the Mafia boys and they are a blast to ride with. A Big Thanks to them for showing me some of the area these last 2 seasons. I don't see too many ladies on the trail except for a few I know from one of the Clubs.

T

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
My wife Erica rides. We live in Heber, so we'll be riding all around the Heber Valley, Mirror Lake, Strawberry, etc.
She rides a Doo 600HO with a 144.

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
Kevco.......Who is the Sally they speak of? ;)

Beedoo.....Glad to hear your wife rides, She will have to hook up with GP and I this winter.

T

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Everyone I ride with is SALLY except me;)...Mostly the guys with turbos to compensate for skill...WHHOO HOO!

G

girlpowder

I'm Sally!!!

Hi, ya all!! My name is Sally and I ride???? What tha? Who tha? Heck tha?
Come on guys.... Get your girls to ride.
Or put some pink sticks on your sled and let's RIDE!!!!!!

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Sorry if any disrespect was taken! Definitely NOT intended. As for ladies who ride, most in Utah ride with their husbands or boyfriends, and are unfortunately not on this forum. They would make a nice addition.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Whoa Ron no one is dissing anyone, just having a bit of fun and protecting my good name. The simple fact is other than Terry (Co.4fun) and your wife I dont know any ladies, particularly on here who ride.

G

girlpowder

Good name??? Ha Ha. No offense taken. I'm not sure she's ever had the nerve to start her own thread. Then when she finally did, you snow whores hijacked it.:D

So when are all you Utah girls going to the show?
I think we're shooting for Sat.

I did start one thread, one time and Kevco was the only one to respond. Thanks Kev. I'm not offened. I read this forum a ton and I see how the topic started goes in every direction. That is what makes it fun and exciting to read.:D

So SH has just turned it to the snow show direction. LOL!!! :cool:

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
i guess our boyish replies came across as disrespect, boys will be boys, sorry

my wife does ride when the weather is nice, she is cold blooded:eek:

We will hook up for a couple ride near the end of the season....thats when she wants to ride

G

girlpowder

What is she wearing??? I'm always cold. Hub says I'm an AZ girl all the time. I like it to be 80 or so 24-7. Right now he is in his shorts and I be in the hoodie and sweats.
The only way my fingers and toes stay warm while riding is to RIDE... And when I want to break, make a fire...
I hope we can hook up for a ride.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
GP if your into fire you GOTtA hook up with Dunner, he has a turbo now Im sure the fire will follow!

Premium Features