• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sno Free Sled Boards

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
Sno Free Sled Boards to fit Arctic Cat Mountain Cat, Polaris RMK - Gen II, Edge, and early IQ, and Ski Doo REV. Will build to fit other models.
You won't find another running board insert that provides as much traction, while reducing snow build up. 3/16 aluminum CNC machined, with big cleats that provide a solid traction surface. All hardware, instructions, and warranty included.

Here's some pictures:
Installed on 03 900 Mountain Cat 159:
indexact2.jpg

indexact.jpg

Installed on an 03 RMK 700 144:
indexedge1.jpg

indexpolsb.gif

Check out the website for details, pictures, and ordering info. $100.00 plus $15.00 shipping.
www.castlequestent.com

Last edited:

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
New parts coming to fit more sleds!

Coming soon !
Parts to fit the folling sleds:
Arctic cat M - Series
Ski doo Summit 97-2000 and 2001-2002
Polaris Dragon
Yamaha Mountain Viper

What else are you looking for ? We'll make it.

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
Sno Free on Yamaha

Here are Sno Free Sled Boards installed on a 2005 Mtn Viper. The factory traction on these running boards is pretty poor, although they tend to not build up much snow because of the coolers keeping it melted. We used a hole saw and created some openings outside of the coolers. The Sno Free Sled Boards offer a huge improvement in traction.

viper2.jpg

viper3.jpg

viper1.jpg

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
07 rev

I don't currently have a part specifically for the 07 REV, but all products are $100.00 plus $15.00 S&H. I hope to look at a REV this weekend, and determine fit. pm me your email and I can send you measuring instructions if you are interested in sending me the measurements. Thanks-mc

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
So will these help stiffen as well? You dont have anything for a 99 powder special would you, ( ZR2 chassis)?

They do improve the running board strength, and offer some stiffening. Yes, we do have what you need, here they are on a 98 Powder Special:

powders2.jpg

powders1.jpg

This is actually the part designed for Polaris RMK IQ. If you are interested, visit the website and order the IQ part, just list your sled info in the order form. $100.00 per pair, shipping to Canada is $20.00.

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
3/16" (0.1875) bright finish diamond plate aluminum, minimal weight and maximum strength. Snow sticks less to the bright finish than natural aluminum. Check us out - you won't be disappointed. Now's the time, powder will be here soon !

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
Free shipping december

FREE SHIPPING THROUGH DECEMBER ! ! ($10.00 SHIPPING TO CANADA)

:present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present:

No coupon or code required

Premium Features