• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summit here we come!!

B

bigcat_ak

Nov 27, 2007
North Pole Alaska
Going to summit on sunday. Got my new sled and gonna put some time on her. Buds went this last sunday and brought back pics, sweet!!!

B

bigcat_ak

Nov 27, 2007
North Pole Alaska
speedo- Got an M-1000 Sno-Pro LE- Stock for the first few rides but SLP pipe kit and Boondocker box in shop.:D

1 1/2 ft at the road and about 3 ft on the flat on the back side of the tit.In one pic it was up to the guys arm pits!!! And yes he was standing on his feet!:p

Flats riding only due to the rocks in the gullies. But hell ridin's better than working. :D

I
Nov 26, 2007
The live update from my A-hole friend @10am today was warm and bluebird, light fog on the flats and plenty of pow

I
Nov 26, 2007
Today's live update @ 2:20 pm was overcast and flat light at summit, but sunny in paxson. Still plenty of pow to go around as not many people were riding, but my buddy will be riding to mclaren lodge to stay in the sun.

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
yesterday was the day. Great pow up top. The creeks are all open still though.[/ATTACH]

Hey thanks for breaking trail in! Why did you guys jam out so soon?? Get scared at the treehugger's skills and didn't want to embarrass yourself?? Anyway thanks for all the fresh pow!!!!!:beer;:beer;:beer;

Premium Features