• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers Alive Salt Lake City Premier for Utah Avalanche Center

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
http://www.boondockersmovie.com/salt-lake-boondockers-alive-premier/

Thursday October 16th, 2008
6:30 PM @ Edge Motorsports 14301 Minuteman Drive
$10 a person with proceeds to the Utah Avalanche Center.

This is not the brewvies party, but should be a great time still! I am hoping to have some "Boondocker" Girls out in the tight skimpy tank tops... hahahaha we shall see!!! :D

Come and hang out! Will be great to see everyone!!!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
http://www.boondockersmovie.com/salt-lake-boondockers-alive-premier/

Thursday October 16th, 2008
6:30 PM @ Edge Motorsports 14301 Minuteman Drive
$10 a person with proceeds to the Utah Avalanche Center.

This is not the brewvies party, but should be a great time still! I am hoping to have some "Boondocker" Girls out in the tight skimpy tank tops... hahahaha we shall see!!! :D

Come and hang out! Will be great to see everyone!!!

Damn, I leave for Dallas on the 16th. But I will be at brewvies for sure

Last edited:
K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Right on, can you see that I freaking win something this time! As long as my boss says I can Ill be there!

Last edited:
G

girlpowder

What is brewvies all about,sound like I should be there. When is the date and location. I love the beer.

:beer;:beer;:beer;
Yeah. SH and myself would like to attend Brewvies. Let's here more about that night.

We won't be hanging at the Edge. We decided to get out of town and watch BD5 at the cabin. Have fun everyone.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
:beer;:beer;:beer;
Yeah. SH and myself would like to attend Brewvies. Let's here more about that night.

We won't be hanging at the Edge. We decided to get out of town and watch BD5 at the cabin. Have fun everyone.

i see how it is ;) thanks for the invite to come up to the cabin!!! :mad: haha ok i am heading to seattle tomorrow anyways...

when i get info on brewvies i will post it up. Right now its scheduled for November 6th which is a thursday night, but its also the night Utah Plays TCU... and yea i will be at the football game... we are working on rescheduling for friday nov 7th.

Also i just got a confirmation that the redbull girls will be stopping by the event around 8pm or so...

G

girlpowder

i see how it is ;) thanks for the invite to come up to the cabin!!! :mad: haha ok i am heading to seattle tomorrow anyways...

when i get info on brewvies i will post it up. Right now its scheduled for November 6th which is a thursday night, but its also the night Utah Plays TCU... and yea i will be at the football game... we are working on rescheduling for friday nov 7th.

Also i just got a confirmation that the redbull girls will be stopping by the event around 8pm or so...

Oh wow the redbull girls. Maybe we'll show up now. Just kidding. Have fun boys.
Thanks phatty for the info on the Brewvies night. We'll try and make that one. Have fun in Seattle.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Good time with Boondockers Alive tonight. There is some dang cool footage in that flick. Good job Dan and gang.

G

girlpowder

Sorry Phatty, Dan and crew.
We're on our fourth watching of the show at the cabin (9th in all). Holy chit does that sound track grow on ya. I'm so ready for snow. Hope ya'll had a good time. If Brewvies is on a Friday Sleadhead and Girlpowder will be waitin at the door. :D:beer;;)

BD5 rocks. I sit here and lean side to side while watching it.:eek:

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Thanks to all who came out! It was great to see Rich(madmax) and Scott(Sledgimp)!

Sorry i couldn't stay longer and mingle, but im scrambling to get stuff done these days!!!

Talked with Craig Gordon a little bit about Brewvies. They are looking to reschedule to November 13th, Which is a thursday a week later.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Right now its scheduled for November 6th which is a thursday night, but its also the night Utah Plays TCU... and yea i will be at the football game... we are working on rescheduling for friday nov 7th.
QUOTE]

Good luck with that. I was at the BYU vs. TCU game in fort worth Tx. last night and talk about a sad experince. I think Me and my crew were the only ones from Utah who showed up ready to play....

I hope Utah fairs better.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Im with Rich, sorta. I thought BYU was the better team. I dont like some of Jhonsons stupid turnovers. But the way the Uts killed the rams they may be the bowl busters. Go Utes win out and break the BCS, Florida huh?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
well the good news is TCU has to come a long ways to play in OUR house... and that makes all the difference.

I think Utah considers the Fiesta Bowl home field too! LETS GO UTES!!

Also, is anyone selling anything in the swap meet this weekend at the snow show? I have a box of stuff that i would sell someone for $20 and they could sell it. Its got 2001 700 cheater heads, 2003 edge rear bumber, drivers, gauges, 2007 ski-doo pipe, 2002 edge seat (perfect condition), 2001 fox racing shox for rear skid (141") etc.. i think i guy could make a hundy off all the parts, but i dont have the time to sell it, so if you want it let me know, other wise im going to stick it out there with a note to come pay me at the booth and hope someone does before they run off with the stuff... :eek:

Premium Features