• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pville Report 10/12/08

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Hit up Petersville today. Visibility was crappy, but the trail to the dutch hills was smooth and had plenty of snow, around 1.5 feet No way youre going past the Kroto parking lot in a truck now. Id say about 2-3 feet in the hills, plenty deep for some nice deep carves, but still needs a few more feet to really be good. It was well worth the drive and I'm heading back on Wednesday for sure. Had 6 inches on the truck when we got back and was coming down hard when we left.

DSC01310-1.jpg

DSC01309-1.jpg

P
Feb 15, 2008
looks and sounds asome but i havent ever actually been back to the dutch hills and want to go but dont know if i want to venture back there till the swamps freeze up

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Im heading up there with Cbolt, just look for the major parking lot poser blasting around the Kroto parking lot with no gear, spinning 360's on the brink of flipping over, jumping little tiny hills of ice, etc..that will be him. Anyway, yeah we are heading out Wednesday morning, Ill send you a pm akmc800.

Should be there Sunday as well unless I have to work the Oxygen Octane or whatever the F it is show that day

Last edited:
C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
sweet...my first parking lot this year...woo hoo. Hope you guys dont plan on ridin long, I can only do donuts in the parking lot for about 30 minutes before I need to eat.

Stewart, hope your camera has a roost shield, your gonna need it!

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
great..........now ill have 2 white hooded m's to find buried in a trench......

Stewarts Pink flag should be easy to spot though...

Yup that sucker will be hard to find in the trees.

Just make sure if Stew wants to swap sleds for a few minutes, that his is not running on fumes. Cause when it runs outta gas he will ride around for 30 minutes on your sled claiming he can't find you!

:beer;

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Straight crampin' my style

Except mine came with a white hood and I dont have green suspension under it. I think you sir, are cramping the style of all the 08 snopro owners, haha, j/k man :beer; Call me at 232-9963 if you wanna head up with us

,Stewart

Last edited:
M

mattdenn

I can't wait any longer. Were headin up there on the 25th to give her a rip. I have to go test out the new Assault and see what she's made of. Time to break her in and get her a little wet. If the ridin isnt quite ready yet, that's ok. It will be nice to just get out there and wallow around in what snow there is. It's always nice to kick back a couple frostys with that sexy bartender at the Forks too. The one that wears the flames sweater. Whoooo!
We'll be in the group of a couple dragons, an assualt and an RR. Feel free to tag along or grab a brew. New riding buds are always welcome. Our group is pretty mellow. One of our riding buddies has kids so we take it easy on him.
MD--Wheelie Time!!

Premium Features