• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost my Boxer on KGB Road

I lost my Boxer Saturday afternoon out at the Airstrip at the end of Knik Goose Bay Rd. Someone fired a shot real close to him and he took off into the woods and thats where ive been for the last 33 hours looking for him. I know this isnt a snowest topic but i also know there are alot of great people on here that will help if at all possible. I am offering $100 for any info on him so if you see this dog please let me know. He's my best friend. 529-5346
Kato031.jpg

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
I lost my Boxer Saturday afternoon out at the Airstrip at the end of Knik Goose Bay Rd. Someone fired a shot real close to him and he took off into the woods and thats where ive been for the last 33 hours looking for him. I know this isnt a snowest topic but i also know there are alot of great people on here that will help if at all possible. I am offering $100 for any info on him so if you see this dog please let me know. He's my best friend. 529-5346
Kato031.jpg
Im not too far away from where you were if i see him ill let you know, sorry about your lost.

Just one more reason I love snow...tracking a lost dog

After 48 hours searching through the woods I found my Boxer. He's lost a few pounds and was scared s***less, but other than that no complaints. I swear that place is like a battle field. There were bullets flying past me the whole time I was out there. I wanna say thanks to all the locals that were very helpful and considerate and thanks to the 2'' of snow that allowed me to track him.

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
After 48 hours searching through the woods I found my Boxer. He's lost a few pounds and was scared s***less, but other than that no complaints. I swear that place is like a battle field. There were bullets flying past me the whole time I was out there. I wanna say thanks to all the locals that were very helpful and considerate and thanks to the 2'' of snow that allowed me to track him.

Glad to hear it was a happy ending. No porqupine quills I hope??

My GSP dog (pound puppy) got loose 2 years ago and I received a call from Pet Emergency and it cost me $876 to have all his quills removed. He looked like a Santa dog - no joke! He had quills EVERYWHERE on his face, mouth, tongue, chest, legs and paws. Poor guy he looked awful but he sure is a happy dog now.

B
Nov 26, 2007
:D:DI know how ya feel. its Great to have him back

I was Outside working on my sled and my basset hound got out. Followed his nose. I was out looking all night yelling for him thinking i would never see my best buddy ever again. Its enough to make any man cry.

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Glad to hear you got your dog back, I lost my wifes dog once and it is a horrible feeling, but luckily someone found our dog and called the number on the tag.

Thanks everyone, were glad to have him home. Especially my fiancee I don't think she was kidding when she looked at me and said "don't come home without him". I think that meant if you don't find him don't come home..ever...haha. I think it's safe to say the moment I found him is a memory that will stay with me for quite some time.

Premium Features