• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I went riding today

A
Nov 26, 2007
Heyburn Idaho
Ummmmmmmm if ya dont have pic it didnt happen :D
worthless.gif

I

Impatientforsnow

Nov 29, 2007
Gods Country
Please!! Please!! Please !! Keep in Mind alot of the ridding around Bozo isnt open Until DEC.1 I hate this as much as anyone else, but we dont want them to shut us out like they did up Hylite area..its not worth it and it only takes one bad apple.....

Last edited:
F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
Please!! Please!! Please !! Keep in Mind alot of the ridding around Bozo isnt open Until DEC.1 I hate this as much as anyone else, but we dont want them to shut us out like they did up Hylite area..its not worth it and it only takes one bad apple.....

my guess is people are staying to the roads

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT

People like this don't care about anyone else but themselves. They probably didn't comment on the travel plans and don't want to bother joining any clubs to help the cause either, but then when places start getting closed they say WHY?

I

Impatientforsnow

Nov 29, 2007
Gods Country
People like this don't care about anyone else but themselves. They probably didn't comment on the travel plans and don't want to bother joining any clubs to help the cause either, but then when places start getting closed they say WHY?
ya no kidding.. and for them staying on the roads great,, but I know thats hard to do in 30 to 50 inchs of fresh POW..:eek: I personally think the Dec 1st thing is B.S. Nov 1 is more like it.. But I think they( eviros /FS)decided on the Dec 1st Due to the Poor Grizzlys....now there pushing this wolverine thing in our face and that will close much of the Gallatins for ridding..:mad:

Last edited:

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
The Dec. 1 date is to let the hunting season go on without people driving all over the place. We already have every envioronmental group against our sport and don't need the hunting public joining with them too!

B
Nov 29, 2007
I know how it is to want to ride early. I hope everyone follows the rules and doesn't give the greenies anymore amunition.

I did ride about a 1/2 mile in the field next to the house this moring. 4 - 6" inches just east of bozeman.

R

rockin rmk

Oct 27, 2002
Great Falls MT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the roads are impassable to vehicles then you can ride a snowmobile on the roads. The desingnated snowmobile trails do not open until Dec 1. But you can ride on the roads.

Premium Features