• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: North Face Jacket w/Hyvent!! Waterproof!!

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
Here is my North Face shell for sale. I have outgrown it (damn long hours at the gym gettin stronger for ridin :)). It is size large. It is in great shape and has been a wonderful jacket. I bought it as just the shell but it does accept a fleece liner to zip in if you'd like to. I used a Cabella's fleece to zip in with it during the cold winter months. It features North Face Hyvent technology and it windproof and waterproof. It has a waist gater, under arm vents, rear vent, detachable hood (not pictured), front chest pocket on left pec and chest inner pocket on right pec. Jacket has always been stored in side in a smoke free home. Jacket has been used for one season. Works great with fleece in the winter and great by itself in the spring. Asking 100 dollars but am open to offers. Thanks for looking! Please PM me if you have any questions or respond on here. I am located in orem utah.

IMG_0400.jpg IMG_0401.jpg IMG_0402.jpg IMG_0403.jpg IMG_0404.jpg IMG_0405.jpg IMG_0406.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features