• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's f-bomb's fault!

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
well his and my wifes.

Ya see,
I was minding my own buisness. Just doing my shopping at the denver snow show. I had ordered some 2Cool vents for the wifes sled and mine. I went over to pick em up and here's the polaris sled with F-bombs new better boards on it.

They looked nice. I liked the design better and it was shiny and black.
I like shiny.

Well, I didn't have the cash on me. I only had my B-day money left which left me short. Oh well, life goes on.

Went back out to the party and a little while later ran into Dragon12. He wanted to buy my extra vest that I had.

Well he paid me in cash. I stuffed it in my pocket and forgot about it. Ran around making an idiot of myself for a while and Anti-hero said he was going back in to buy some stuff for his trailer. I decided to tag along since I needed to use the head.

This is where it was my wifes fault.
She let me go into the snowshow with Anti-hero and a pocket full of cash WITH NO SUPERVISION. Those two are a recipe for broke.

We get the stuff for his trailer and we walk around.

This is where it is F-Bomb's fault.
We wander by F-bomb racing's booth and said hi to Rob. He shows me the boards and tells me how much they are. Well, with the b-day money and the cash from Dragon12, I couldn't resist.
they were shiny.
I like shiny.

So I bought the new boards to replace the old boards.
Go back out and tell the wife. She thought I was kidding for a minute. Once she realized I wasn't kidding she just shook her head and walked away.

Ya see, I have some of the best will power on the planet.
My won't power sucks rocks though.

So now I have a nice new shiny black set of better boards on my sled.
I like shiny.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Shiney, wow, lol. Now show your wife and tell her it is more sexier than ever, see how that gets you back in the stable. :)

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
How about a pic of the new board design? I'm thinking of pulling off my black originals and selling them @ the Spokane snow show swap meet and buying the "new and improved" version. p.s. give your wife a 15 minute foot massage and she'll forgive you.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I have the same problem with expensive suspension parts ! Fox Evols ohhhh i'm in love !

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
At the Denver show I also bought some of Rob's Shiny Black Better Boards for my 08 D7 and a dash vent from 2Cool.My wife was OK with it,she understands my addiction and is actually my enabler;).
It's a good thing we share our addiction for sledding:D

Premium Features