• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who to rent from in West???

800Cat

Nov 27, 2007
Montana
I've rented from a few different ones over the last 9 years and i have always seemed to have pretty good luck. Try Yellowstone Adventures, Back Country Adventures, Rendezvous Snowmobile Rentals. I've had good luck with all these guys so good luck and have a good trip!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
My buddy rented from Backcountry adventures.
1st day they tried to blame a dent on him that was there before he took it. 2nd day he snagged a rock and the right arm and shock needed to be replaced. Thankfully he took the insurance which had a $700 deductable but they didn't even try pricing it out and took his $700. I know it wasn't going to cost $700 to fix it. Needless to say we won't be going back to them this year.

800Cat

Nov 27, 2007
Montana
My buddy rented from Backcountry adventures.
1st day they tried to blame a dent on him that was there before he took it. 2nd day he snagged a rock and the right arm and shock needed to be replaced. Thankfully he took the insurance which had a $700 deductable but they didn't even try pricing it out and took his $700. I know it wasn't going to cost $700 to fix it. Needless to say we won't be going back to them this year.

Thats nice to know. I haven't rent from them for a few years now.

G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
Thanks fellas!

Probably going to rent doos from yellowstone adventures...

Pretty good night life over new years? Been there many times, but usually Feb or March.

Bring on the white gold!

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
My buddy had good luck with Two Top, expensive but I guess what rental service isnt.

S

supersmith

Dec 2, 2007
Ron at High Mark Rentals. He usually has the best prices in town and is real easy going.

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
another for Ron at highmark, generally he's does polaris but he can scrounge you up a Ski doo if you want. real easy going when it come to returns and such. If your a few minutes late he doesn't nickle and dime you.

P
Nov 27, 2007
Maple Grove, MN
Rent from Jeff Watt and the crew at Hi-Country snowmobile rentals, Ace Powder Guides and Pine Shadow Motel. They have it all: 2009 skidoo XP's, Rooms, Condos, if your a newbie to the Mountains you can even rent a guide or if you just want to find some sweet new zones and some fresh fluff!! Great prices and packages.

406-579-0406

T
Jan 10, 2008
cedar,mn.
Use Ron he's a Minnesota guy. I believe he lives by Roseau hence Polaris rental sleds. Lives here in the summer and out there in the winter. And when you bring your sled back at night and bring the beer you can drink it his shop.

Premium Features