• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Vids

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Petty cool vid Ryan! I like your choice of tunes as well. Can't wait to tear it up again this year.:beer;

Im ready!!! Well not yet, but mentally im ready!!! LOL...Ill be editing this some more for a more professionaly refined version....

Andy- the thought has crossed my mind....I dont think I would sell them just give em away for the cost of the DVD....:D

Ill get more togeather this year and try for a full feature....then we can have a Premier at my place before the season starts next year BYOB:beer;

Mabye a forum film ride? Just a thought:D Or if any of you have some good vid and want to throw it in the pool pm me and ill give you my email ill stock pile it for the next one.

Last edited:
C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Since EVERYBODY seems to hate rap, i plan to remake my video with rock, and my man ak800rmk151 brought up the fact that The Chains are amazing, i shall use Rooster as my next song! Im down for a forum film. we could easily make a feature length with 7 or 8 of us.. Lets do it.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Since EVERYBODY seems to hate rap, i plan to remake my video with rock, and my man ak800rmk151 brought up the fact that The Chains are amazing, i shall use Rooster as my next song! Im down for a forum film. we could easily make a feature length with 7 or 8 of us.. Lets do it.

LOL ....souldnt be hard...plus is you screw up itll be on either the Crash section or bloopers....im not asshamed...on the above vid i fell off my packed running boards and got drug a few feet LOL.... :D

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
YA YA Funny thing is the kid says I looked like an old fat guy in there and he would show us the right way to air out a sled! You guys know me, I'll ride with anyone that will help dig this ol' fat guy out when I do get stuck!

By the way, AKSNOWRIDER, you must be sick or something today huh? Oh wait, you are alergic to snow and can not work in it!:)

Premium Features