• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge RMK 800 SLP single?

C

Chitown

Dec 1, 2007
What can I expect ,performance and tuning? Mostly flat and Colorado? How finiky are they? Will guages help out? Any tuning suggestions, 2004.Stock 4 now have pipe and thinking of air mods.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Pipe and air mod go together. That is a good set up, what you will notice is crisper throttle responce(quicker power) Just don't expect arm streching gains . But i think it's a good mod to do. And there not finiky a bit.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Do the pipe and airbox mods!!! Gives slightly more topend but bottom and mid are very noticable. Sled is no more finicky than stock. very reliable. Just make sure to take the time to jet it correctly and clutch it right. You must clutch differently for the single as well as jetting. Talk to someone in your area for the best setup there.

S
Jan 10, 2008
I agree with the other guys, good mod for the price. I did notice a snappier throtle response, slightly more power, but like they said, ya gotta clutch and jet it right with the new mods. Spend the extra thirty bucks and throw some flowrites in the dash.

Premium Features