• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new product for the IQ and dragon sleds----------------------------------------------

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
a light weight hood that fits the IQ and dragon sleds but looks just like the racer hood. In stock now we also have a full line of hoods and vents to fit almost all sleds. so if you dont see what you are looking for give us a ring.

vist us at xxxmodrods.com

Last edited:
R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
So don't keep us in suspense...how much $$$$

Looks like $240+$80 shipping...Don't see much info like weight would be nice & picture of the inside & how air plenum might work. Big leap of faith required here.

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I will post exact weights and more pics

hoods are 240 + shipping our web site is set at 80 shipping but if you shoot us an e-mail with your city and zip code. I can get you a shipping quote that is better most of the time.

we can also ship grayhound for about $40 to any where in the lower 48

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Sweet products and great guys to deal with!! :D

I put one on my ----- hey wait a minute someone stole my sled!!:eek:

Oh that's right its on the top pic!! LOL!!
Good stuff guys, can't wait to go to Puyallup!!
-T

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
I will post exact weights and more pics

hoods are 240 + shipping our web site is set at 80 shipping but if you shoot us an e-mail with your city and zip code. I can get you a shipping quote that is better most of the time.

we can also ship grayhound for about $40 to any where in the lower 48

So will you be at the Puyallup show if someone wanted to save on shipping?

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
you have to buy alot of hoods to the nurse

around 20,000 hoods gets you a 2 MIN CHECK UP but 2 minutes is more than enuff with her.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
RonnieHotDogg-

Saw you update the website with the shock yower vent pics..i am wondering what is the size of them..width and length of the actual vent surface..

i also sent you a PM/Email about some stuff for order.

Thanks, cant wait to get a vent set from you..

Dragontex

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2008
Does this hood use the stock intake or would I need an aftermarket intake like the Timbersled one? Also can the gauge be intalled in the hood or mounted on the handlebars?

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
we are working on a shelf for this hood but at this point you would have to run an aftermarket intake. As far as the guages you can install racer guages with a little fab work to hold them in.

Premium Features