• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xenoah race motor comet clutch twin pipes - nice never stared it myself started

R
Nov 29, 2007
this is a motor out of a 76 rupp nitro but its the same as a 76 alouette super brute its really clean and has a comet race cluth and comes with twin pipes that go on ebay for $200 a piece if you had to buy parts to get this package you would be in about $900 make offers but no low balling me if price is right i will throw in carbs its not siezed and has good compression pm me with offers also has motor plate and most of the eletrical

badge.jpg clutch.jpg motor1.jpg motor back.jpg pipes1.jpg rupp1.jpg side.jpg

Last edited:
X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
not to burst your bubble I just saw a nitro running ,pretty complete,rough cosmeticly,sell for $300 for the whole sled.saw a whole trailer of them at the last vintage swap meet I went to.

I watch ebay vintage stuff every day...it is pretty rare stuff goes this much.and if it does it is a fresh motor,I'd give ya some money for it,but not as much as your looking to get.you will hard pressed to find some one on snowest looking to spend that kind of money on a motor unknown condition.

again I am just trying to help...I eat sleep live snowmobiling and internet buying/selling.and there is lots that sells on ebay that does not here and vise versa.that is a specialty vintage drag/race/collector item.I am into that stuff but I live in n.minn. so it easy to come by.
I try one of the vintage sites.

T
Nov 6, 2008
440 xenoah engine

rooner, see you have a 440 xenoah for sale, do you still have the engine and what part the world do you live. maybe interested in buying.

Premium Features