• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dealer Problems

2001MC800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
rapid city, sd
Has anyone else in the rapid/spearfish area had any problems with outdoor motorsports doing warranty work my sled has been up there for two weeks and they have not even touched it

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
you actually got them to take it?.. wow thats surprising.. there is one mechanic there mike coyle.. he is a great guy.. the rest are pretty much horrible.. unless their making big money they dont care how long it takes.. IMO

Bad Ram

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2008
Box Elder, South Dakota
This is not the what I really wanted to hear as I just bought a new M8 from them! Hopefully I wont have to find out, any dealing with them besides warrenty work? :confused: I have always dealt with Steve in Blackhawk just behind Wells Fargo bank, cant remember the name of his shop right now but always had good luck there in the past, works on everything and good prices on parts also.

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
I have bought a couple of sleds in the past 3 years from ray at the sportshak in blackhawk and he has always treated me really good.

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Ray at the sportshack is the best Polaris guy around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knows his $hit about sleds:)

I say this because he is the ONLY guy that I buy parts from:)

Track~

D
Nov 26, 2007
I know Ray does a great job i buy all of my aftermarket parts from him but he does not service arctic cat sleds

When riding out there a few years ago, one guy in our group had to get his fuel pump replaced in his new F7. They didnt have one on hand, but swiped one out of a showroom unit. He had to pay for the extra labor, but that was more than fair.. the rest was covered under warranty.

Premium Features