• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Know of a good mechanic? central oregon

B
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
Peak Preformance

Peak Preformance in has helped me when I needed some work done. They know there stuff. They are in La Pine.

I know John Clapp was in the Bend area last year he is great with clutches. I have lost contact with him but you might ask around.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
best advice I can give on finding a good shop..drive by 2 times a week for a month..if you keep seeing the same vehicles parked around the place..drive away as fast as you can..they cant fix anything so its always there..when you walk in a shop..look around..if it is a nasty pig stiy mess....turn around and walk right out the door..quality shops fix things with one visit..and they dont allow thier work area to be a mess.......might be dirty from the job in the bay right then..but you shouldnt see parts from 10 diferent cars piled all over the place..

M

mtn_rider08

Dec 17, 2007
Prineville, OR
peak performance is more of an arctic cat shop, but they fix all sleds. have had work done by them before. John Clapp was working at the ski-doo dealer when it was on the east side of bend. haven't seen him at the new location.

T
Nov 12, 2008
Stiil need a tech

I have a shop in Redmond. Worked for Polaris for a little over 4 years. Had my shop for 1 1/2 years now. Polaris Master Tech
Ty @ TNT Performance
541-815-3923

Premium Features