• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Octane Addictions Grass Drags, Billings

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Its a fund raiser for Travis Teter(broke his back and tail bone at the sand dunes in St. Anthony), on the 18th and 19th of October. $5,000 purse, dinner, silent auction, food and booze. Should be a good time. Anyone going? Looks like I'm headed down with quad cab truck and four place trailer if anyone from the Bozeman area wants to ride/race. I think we will have room on the trailer for two more sleds. Could throw one in the bed of the truck if we needed too. Let me know if anyone is planning on going or needs a ride.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
count me IN!!!... i think my buddies are going down that weekend for the nile stock show or whatever. so i may ride with them, if not i really would like to come, the rt 1000 is ready to rip.

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
I am gonna try to make it up from Rigby ID i was at bozeman had a good time not as many people this year it seemed like

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
when are you planning on heading out of bozeman/ belgrade on the 18th?? i am lookin pretty set on heading down, as some good buddies are already gonna be there.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Heading out of here sat. morning. Probably around 7:30 or so. We have to be registered by 10:30, racing starts at 11. If you needed a place to crash Friday night the couch is all yours.

RYDPWDR

Premium Member
Aug 15, 2002
Billings,MT
Drags

Where can you get more information on these races, checked octane's website and there is nothing mentioned?

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Where can you get more information on these races, checked octane's website and there is nothing mentioned?

I have a flyer that was passed out at the Bozeman Race, it says at the bottom of the flyer if you have questions call Tyler Johnson @ 406-861-0288 or Jo Mueller @ 406-861-5631. Hope that helps.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
I might come down. Any idea of what the classes are and what the track is like ?

I haven't heard yet, I'll try to give one of those guys a call this week and see if they will get on and post some more info for us. My guess is it will be set up a lot like the races in Great Falls and Bozeman. Here I think stock you could have one bolt on mod, improved was more than one, mod was pretty much pipes and porting, and supermod was turbos and NOS. I think I remember that right, someone chime in if I'm wrong.

RYDPWDR

Premium Member
Aug 15, 2002
Billings,MT
correct

I talked to Tyler the other day and he was getting things ready still, flyers, etc. Classes are just about like BIGHOE said. The track is right off the interstate and they have been working on it for a couple of weeks already, should be a good time.

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
I see they have it up in the general section now. Might be upsetting some of the guys in Bozeman though by calling it the ''No Snow Grass Drags'' as that's been there logo for the last five or six years, Ken.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
I see they have it up in the general section now. Might be upsetting some of the guys in Bozeman though by calling it the ''No Snow Grass Drags'' as that's been there logo for the last five or six years, Ken.

Hopefully we will get some snow here in Bozeman and Billings in the next couple weeks and then they can call it the "little bit of snow grass drags". Chance of snow here at the end of the week!

RYDPWDR

Premium Member
Aug 15, 2002
Billings,MT
3 Guy's from the Bozeman drags

are coming to help with these and bringing the race lights, must not be an issue.

Premium Features