• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Protect those knees on your 09 RMK's!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Those look nice but my broken knee did not hit there. It hit just above the shark gill and slid down hitting the foot hold. 8 months later and I can almost run again but still goin to PT.

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
Console Kneepads fit the 2009 Dragon RMK's, RMK's, Assaults and Switchback Dragons. They attach with Velcro and really do work well. I have had a set on EVERY sled I've owned! Once you have them you find yourself using them often!

Available @ www.sledsolutions.com

$38 plus shipping

Thanks,
Paul

Hey Paul, I have a 08 Dragon 800 155..dont really need pad on the side of gas tank, just the console, so am not sure what to order. but I have actually had the plastic crack from whatever is behind a couple of sharp areas after coming down hard off balance from cornice drop. Knee was bruised up real special!

Question: Skinz application chart is confusing somewhat...can you decypher? For 08 Dragon would it be the PCK400 or the PCK500? Or is there some other model that will work for the console without going way over the side of the gas tank?

Thanks, MW

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Hey Paul, I have a 08 Dragon 800..dont really need pad on the side of gas tank, just the console, so am not sure what to order. but I have actually had the plastic crack from whatever is behind a couple of sharp areas after coming down hard off balance from cornice drop. Knee was bruised up real special!

Question: Skinz application chart is confusing somewhat...can you decypher? For 08 Dragon would it be the PCK400 or the PCK500? Or is there some other model that will work for the console without going way over the side of the gas tank?

Thanks, MW

Dragon RMK 800??

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Dragon RMK 800??

Since they only offered the Dragon 800 in the RMK last year I answered my own question.

You would want the 450's. Now I'm trying to get them to do something different then what is pictured above that would work on your 08. I will let you know.

View attachment 28794

Paul

Last edited:
Premium Features