• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

03 vertical edge rail install?

R

rockin rmk

Oct 27, 2002
Great Falls MT
we are replacing the factory 144" track with a 159" we got new rails instead of using extensions. on the rails there is four different holes you can mount the rear suspension to and two different holes in the tunnel drop bracket what is the difference in the mounting locations? thanks

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
The holes in the drop brackets are different for different track lengths. You'll use the furthest back ones. The ones in the rails allow you to change the static spring rate of the suspension. I don't remember which one is the factor default location, but I can check on my 800 if you need me to.

sled_guy

R

rockin rmk

Oct 27, 2002
Great Falls MT
The holes in the drop brackets are different for different track lengths. You'll use the furthest back ones. The ones in the rails allow you to change the static spring rate of the suspension. I don't remember which one is the factor default location, but I can check on my 800 if you need me to.

sled_guy

thanks sled_guy we used the rear holes on both the rails and tunnel drop bracket. we will try the different holes in the rails to see what the difference is

Premium Features