• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

King cat Jaws fron dump ??

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Does anyone run one with a aftermarket Pipe?? I am trying to decide if I want to buy one of these. I have a SLP single, last year I tried running a CPI front dump with the SLP single, it didnt work. It made the right side bog worse than stock. The CPI worked fine with the stock pipe, but not the SLP single. So do I spend $300 on a Jaws front dump and hope it works?

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
run each back to back for a long time and the cpi did the best for power and was half as loud as the jaws but twice the weight, all with the stock pipe. stock motor with slp port job and mod airbox. hope this helps

80arrow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2008
Grand Rapids MN
I run a jaws can but it is with the stock pipe, works great but it is reeeeeally loud. By the end of the day your ears are ringing. I don't mind but I now wear earplugs.

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
jaws?

Run the slp can with the slp pipe. I run a speedwerx single w/slp front dump. Works great! Where the pipe turns down to the can cut the pipe and rotate it to the shock tower weld it back together build some mounts and a pipe out the shock tower then you have it. My is a efi and the slp can it the only can that worked, and the others were way to loud. I tried several! If you want a stock front dump can I got one laying around.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I have a stock front dump but i really dont want that 25 pound suit case on my sled. So scoop, you turned your slp can into a front dump? Do you have a pic of it ? I havent really tried it but just assumed that there was not enough space. I will have to look at doing that.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Nobody else? I really need a front dump that will work with my SLP single. Or slp twins, I have both. I would rather run the single but if I can find a front dump for twins I might just run them.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I have twin jaws with front dump works great, sounds great. Deep growl rather than annoying high pitch.

SledheadPaul

Premium Member
I switched my 03 800 EFI over to the JAWZ front dump at the beginning of last season and never, ever had a bog since and saw a lot of deep stuff last year. I had a D & D can before that and was always was fighting THE BOG!! I am 100% satisified. It is pretty loud, but take the good with the bad.

Premium Features