• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

power claw track

U
Nov 28, 2007
Alaska
what do you guys think about the power claw track thats on the 09 cats ??? will it be better than the 21/2 extreme ?? has anyone ridden one . Free agent on here sells them for around $600 with shipping don't know if i should try one or stick with extreme:confused: thanks

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
the 09 m1000 demo at AACS (cat) had a 162 power claw and 2500miles on it and the track lookd like new. has the durability of the challenger for sure if not better. they vouched for the durability aand that it hooked in all conditions.. but then again, that just sounds like a damn advertisment lol. i say give it a try. i love the A20 and this tracks suppposed to be a lot better.

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I rode the demo at Arcticman last year and it works great! But then the 2.5 Extreme is a really good track too. I don't think it was enough better to drop the coin to swap. Although I must admit, the downhill breaking on hard pack was incredible. Was coming down one of the chutes on the Tit and swore I could have stopped on the way down.

Premium Features