• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slp Pipe only

B
Dec 13, 2007
I have a 07 600 RMK with an HPS silencer. Looking to buy just the pipe for this sled as Ive read the SLP/HPS combo works well. Problem is SLP only sells the pipe and can in a combo. Anywhere else I can buy just the pipe? I hate to buy both then have to go through the hassle of selling the silencer seperate. Also, do you guys recomend v-force reeds? or are they not worth the coin?

Thanks

T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
I just bought a SLP pipe for my 700 from SLP because I also havea HPS can. Tell them you T-Boned a tree so all you need is the pipe... $300.00 and it's yours ;)

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
I have a 07 600 RMK with an HPS silencer. Looking to buy just the pipe for this sled as Ive read the SLP/HPS combo works well. Problem is SLP only sells the pipe and can in a combo. Anywhere else I can buy just the pipe? I hate to buy both then have to go through the hassle of selling the silencer seperate. Also, do you guys recomend v-force reeds? or are they not worth the coin?

Thanks

buy the set and sell the can:confused::beer;

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
I can get the pipes as a single set but the problem is the back pressure on the 800 needs to be almost perfect as Dustin told me they had very little room to play with and the sled would sense DET very easy.

Dustin at SLP is way better at explaining this than me LOL give him a call at SLP and he should be able to able to shed some light on this. He will be at the snow show this Fri-Sat then back after that.

Premium Features