• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Different riding areas in MT

jthussey

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Minot, ND Big Sky, MT
We all know about the riding in West, and Cooke. We also know that MT has so much to offer. I come from MN about 6 times a winter and was just wondering what some of your favorite areas are? Always looking to try something new.

800Cat

Nov 27, 2007
Montana
Kings Hill in the Little Belt Mountains can be pretty good. I usually make there atleast a few times a year. The whole galletin valley is awesome between bozeman and west.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Kings Hill in the Little Belt Mountains can be pretty good. I usually make there atleast a few times a year. The whole galletin valley is awesome between bozeman and west.

I have a friend from circle, her parents own the hardware store. That's quite a drive to go riding from out there or are there places near circle?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
up in the flathead has some great riding. but, thats a long drive, so i would say just stick to the bigger spots. looks like you already know about bucks ridge and taylors for in the galtin valley from some pics you posted. hoodoo/surveryor is sweet, and the seeley/swan area has some pretty amazing terrain, and i also forgot about skyland, going over the pass on HWY 2 just south of glaceir. right beyond marias pass.

jthussey

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Minot, ND Big Sky, MT
I do all my riding from big sky south. Its absolutely awesome. I make a trip to cooke here and there. I was just curious what else people say about other riding areas. My brother and I are probably going to try Lincoln for sure this year. Lone Mountain was white this morning. yeee ha

Premium Features