• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dirt bike trails west of Hillsboro?

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
I have been making the trip down from Auburn, WA on a weekly basis the past month. Looks like another month ahead of the same thing for a work project. Been staying near the Intel campus. I have thinking about bringing my dirt bike with me and going out for a spin, is there any riding west of Hillsboro/N Plains? Close enough for an evening ride?

TIA

S
Nov 30, 2007
Vancouver, WA
Brown's Camp is within about a 1/2 hour of Hillsboro. If you head west on 26 and take Hwy 6 towards Tillamook, it's about 16 miles past Banks. There's a Shell station on the way that has riding maps. I 4x4 up there a lot and it's decent. Never been on the designated bike trails but they should be about the same. Roger's camp is the first staging area you will find. You'll turn left off the Hwy just before a sand shed. You'll see signs. Here's a link.

http://www.oohva.org/ohv area pages/browncamp.html

Tracy

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
If you want the better/expert single track head to the Diamond Mill area, Browns Camp and Rodgers Camp is more ATV two track.

I will check this out. The locals in North Plains tell me the same thing on D-mill. I went for a quick spin on the mountain bike at Browns this week to check it out. D-mill is next.

It was cool seeing such a contrast in landscape from Hillsborrito to those mountains. The drive alone was awesome.

Thanks again.

Premium Features