• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Install of BD turbo on 09 rmk 800

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
i didnt get any pics of the boon docker box install it was pretty straight forward. over all it was a pretty easy install. first time for me and my buddy's that helped me out. took just over 7 hours and 2 cases of beer:) only issue we had was having to make the backing plate for the air box mount, and wiring in the loop on the Tbap sensor, directions explained it quite well i was just a little tired and my brain hurt at midnight when we were installing ths portion. we used a plasma cutter to cut everything out rather then a hole saw like the instructions say to use. (made the cutting much faster and easier.)

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
it is the pump gas kit, however i will be running 10 lbs of boost on straight sunoco 112. the intake for the turbo sits right behind the shock tower vent, i'm leaving it under the hood for now, if i have issues it will come straight up through the hood. when testing the oil pump it took about 15 seconds for the oil to pump through. it was a steady stream of oil, i used polaris's PS-4 oil, 2W50. the sled is loud, but having it come through the tunnel like it does muffles the noise a little

Flit-e

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Riverton, Mountain View..Wyoming
beer pong table??
100_1202.jpg

Premium Features