• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 800 dragon add ons

dragonflats

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
st. james mn
looking for best in your minds of

left throtle:
skid plate:
foot boards:

oh ya any one used the skinz covers? are they better than OEM covers?

Any thoughts and some mild put downs accepted. over the top put downs will be returned!

Last edited:

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Put a gravity works lefty on my 09 Dragon (for tandem snowboarding shuttles only). It is a much easier throttle to grab over the goldy I have on my edge...

Flit-e

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Riverton, Mountain View..Wyoming
SO far
skid plate
vents
hps can
polish parts
wanting
snoskinz shock covers for the front
spg seat cover with gripper top
lefty

doing my best to have a low budget on parts this year so my list is rather short

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Better Boards
162x2.5 Camo extreme
Holz Alpha X Rear Suspension
Holz front suspension with Evol R's
OVS Garret 2871 Turbo
2 Cool Side Vents
Holz gas rack
....and a lot of little stuff;)......all done by Carl's Cycle.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
I'm doing an install on the first 09 Better Boards in the morning. I'll post a few photos when it's done. You only get one choice of insert for that sled...fortunately they are the ULTIMATE as well!
Having once nearly killed myself and wracked up a customers $20,000 sled in front of about 100 dealers I would have trouble recommending the left hand throttle. That was a horribly un-natural event hitting the brake and having a 200hp sled leap out from under you. It only took me two Braps and 30 feet of asphalt to figure it out! Wove it right through several motorhomes and one fricking new red Ferrari! (I $hit you not!)

What's a skid plate? he he he Skins makes a good one of those...dang now I smarted off and our new demo buggy is gonna pay!

Premium Features