• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

vintage sled of the week

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
hi i just thought id start posting some of my vintage sled collection on here to let you guys see what i have. [1 a week, i have about 40 sleds]ill try to give some info on them, with a little history on each ,you can comment, or if you say dont post anymore, ill do that to. chris
well this is my favorite for now. it is a 1964 foxtrac. originally made in my home of janesville wi. im the 3rd owner since new. its all original except the winshield. seat recovered and new paint. it runs perfect. has original 8 hp kohler 4 stroke moter, with forward nuetral and reverse. goes a whopping 7 mph but wiil go just about anywhere.ps it will never be forsale.
foxtrac010.jpg

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
I like the rear mount engine, keeps the front end light and flickable for the days when your in 6ft of pow !

actually this sled weighs about 700# makes my apex feel light.the whole sled is made out of 8 gauge steel. and the duel runners on the skis are flipped over 1" angle iron on the full length of the 4' long skis.

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
Nice, my grandfather has a fox trac. It's in the back room of his shop. I swear he must have built the shop around it because I don't really see any way of getting it out. I'm not even sure it runs, although it looks to be in mint condition aside from 25 years of dust on it.

Last edited:
Premium Features