• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 RMK 800 dragon 163" what you paying

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
I was wondering what all you guys are paying for your sleds. i have the chance to get one for $6,500 and was wondering if that is a good price.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
6500? no way...list has to be 11000........my 08 D-800 163 was listed at 10999..I paid 10700 with a bunch of extra's.............

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
coworker of mine, his brother owns a dealer ship and had 2 fall of the fork lift so they are slightly damaged th one for 6500 need the track realligned but otherwise they havent even been taken out of the crate to c if they run for sure but he said it wasnt that bad of a fall.
how do you guys like the 800 im not much of a mountain 163" guy but for this price its hard to pass

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
coworker of mine, his brother owns a dealer ship and had 2 fall of the fork lift so they are slightly damaged th one for 6500 need the track realligned but otherwise they havent even been taken out of the crate to c if they run for sure but he said it wasnt that bad of a fall.
how do you guys like the 800 im not much of a mountain 163" guy but for this price its hard to pass
open the crate and look at it..if it looks straight....buy it..both actually..fix em and resell one and it will pay for both darn near...

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
if i had the money 2 buy both i would but i dont it sounds as though its straight just needs to be realligned which is no big deal. yea i hear the 800's are crap i wish i had the # to give you snowmobiler, jk, you couldnt pry this one from my cold dead hands

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I was wondering what all you guys are paying for your sleds. i have the chance to get one for $6,500 and was wondering if that is a good price.

Okay ... okay who are you really???? A skidoo guy coming over here to mess with us??

Cause I know who you are not.... A Polaris employee nor a Polaris dealer cause nether would post something like this.

I know some sled dealerships get a "free" sled after they sell so many units. But usually it is just "one" sled.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Okay ... okay who are you really???? A skidoo guy coming over here to mess with us??

Cause I know who you are not.... A Polaris employee nor a Polaris dealer cause nether would post something like this.

I know some sled dealerships get a "free" sled after they sell so many units. But usually it is just "one" sled.

Why don't you read his second post and you will find out the whole story. What is with people reading the first post and hitting the reply button? :face-icon-small-dis

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
i am a skidoo guy but i couldnt afford a summit when i bought my tnt and i needed a sled and it was in my price range now that i have a dragon in my price range i would like to switch. im not brand byst in any way i ride whats the best and that seems to be the dragons now. it doesnt take much to drop 20-40lbs of of them and if im onley payn 6500 that gives me some cash to play with

Premium Features