• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best price on Anti Ratchet Drivers

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
I went with the SLP combo drivers on that blue 02 800 that I rode with you a couple years back in Pville. They work great and are fairly easy to install compared to a rev nun, haha. Good luck...hey you get a new oxygen tank and moon boots to go with your moonman helmet this year? lol

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
I went with the SLP combo drivers on that blue 02 800 that I rode with you a couple years back in Pville. They work great and are fairly easy to install compared to a rev nun, haha. Good luck...hey you get a new oxygen tank and moon boots to go with your moonman helmet this year? lol

HA HA.....nice one.....:D yeah im gonna need it this year!!!!

G
Dec 1, 2007
Girdwood, Alaska
I stayed the same tooth size every time I made the switch, never had any problems. Granted I never did a 03 edge, ask the place you buy them from.

I have always bought mine from Specialty Sleds, don't know if he is the cheapest but I have always got great service.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Thanks for the input, yeah pressing them on is no big deal. getting the whole thing apart is little more time consuming....good chance for some preventative maint! MUCH EASIER THAN A NEW DOO NUN (STEWART!!!):D

Premium Features