• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Perfect video

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Gentlemen, does anyone remember the name of the video or where I find it here that showed the guy carving through the trees with all the snow on them? I know that's vague but I thought it was called the perfect video or ride or something. Anyone know which one I mean? Can't seem to find. Anyone?

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Gentlemen, does anyone remember the name of the video or where I find it here that showed the guy carving through the trees with all the snow on them? I know that's vague but I thought it was called the perfect video or ride or something. Anyone know which one I mean? Can't seem to find. Anyone?

I saw a video with that exact name on U-Tube 2 days ago.

That is Veedy's video... the dude has serious talent... the video is called "Boost" there is a "Boost Deuce" and the line up begins behind me to purcahse the third in the Veedy series! Great guy, awesome vids and love to support the local Canadian dudes!

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
I watched Boost the other night, if you have any "wants" for a turbo sled....this video makes it even worse. I hope to see some 2 strokers in the next movie. Boost Deuce is all 4 strokers too but damn it looks like a blast! Agreed, some of Veedy's best work.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Sweet Vids

My fav, has to be Jimbo in I think, Roops of Hassards 6 riding to Bowie, ticks me off cause I can't find my dvd for the truck:beer;

just watched the Breathe clip with Darko again...it's definatly my all-time favourite clip

so, Brent, when is Boost 3 due...even a TEASER????:beer;:D

Veedy is a good business man (if he knows it or not)... ever heard of supply vs. demand??? Keep the supply low until the demand is off the charts... can't wait to get your hands on it... sells a ton! (I hope that reasoning bought you some time Veed! lol)

NOW GIVE US A DAMN TEASER! :rolleyes:

Premium Features